Chapter 7

No One POV:

Jill turned a corner gun raised walking down a hall. Going into the same room where the man was at, she slowly looked around. The licker is watching her every move. She heard a creak and turned crouching seeing a gun under a pew.

     She walked towards it and crawled under the pew to grab it, slowly turning around aiming both guns. Suddenly the mans body crashed onto the pew behind her making her gasp and quickly turn to see him. The licker made a noise and she turned ,shooting it it's direction but it moved too fast for her to hit it.

     She got up and ran to the others. She slowly walked in the room gun aimed at the ceiling looking for the others but didn't see them anywhere. She heard the licker make noises and aimed in its directions backing away.

      She walked slowly down the side of the pews, "Peyton, Terri," still aiming her gun up but nobody answered. A hand suddenly covered her mouth and pulled her back. She struggled and looked up to see Peyton and Terri. "Peyton," she whispered harshly at him for scaring her.

     "Shh," he shushed her and pointed towards the licker above the church piano. "I know," she whispered. "I count three of them. They got us boxed in," he told her. "What are we gonna do?" Terri asked lowly. They both cocked their guns.

     "Let's go," Peyton told them firmly pushing open the door. He went out shooting at them but they kept moving fast. Jill and Terri came out and Jill started shooting while Terri hid between two pews.

     Terri looked up to see one across from her growling at her, when another one lunged at Jill missing her and smashed against a pew shielding Terri from the other one. The pews hit Peyton making him grunt and fall on the pew.

      He got up quickly and they all met in the middle of the pews. "Jesus," Terri said softly. "We're gonna need more ammo, I'm out," Jill told them. They looked around when they heard something drop to the floor behind them. They slowly turned around and seen the monster at the end growling at them.

     Peyton aimed his gun and tried shooting but it clicked meaning he has no more bullets, "shit, I'm out." The licker snarled at them. Suddenly a motorcycle crashed in through the church glass with two people on it. They hit the licker and made Peyton, Terri, and Jill get out of the way.

They rode all the way to the end of the aisle and made U turn. One of them got off quickly and took off their helmet revealing it to be Hope. Alice removed her helmet, "move!" She told them. She revved the motorcycle and went towards the licker who jumped down.

She did a backflip off of it while the motorcycle kept going and crashed into the licker making it both go in the air. Alice pulled out her guns and shot at the motorcycle's motor making it explode with the licker. It made Peyton, Jill, and Terri crouch down covering themselves from the motorcycle parts flying everywhere.

      Alice put her guns back in their holders and turned to around to see the last two lickers. They growled at them making Hope and Alice start shooting them with their automatics. Alice shot the chains for the huge cross off the wall and it fell on the licker who jumped on the table under it.

The other one jumped down next to Hope and knocked her gun out of her hand and slammed her on a pew snarling in her face. Hope glowed her red eyes at it and pushed it back off her. She quickly got up in anger and kicked it making it slam back against a wall.

The licker got up snarling and used it's long tongue to trip Alice making her fall on her back then it crawled up the wall and turned back to snarl at Hope almost like taunting her. Hope's eyes glowed brightly and she roared at it in rage. She ran to the wall and climbed up it with inhuman speed going towards it.

Alice got up and watched Hope lunge at the licker sending them back to floor growling out. She looked back to see the others stare at her daughter in shock and horror. Hope clawed at it everywhere she could reach. She clawed at its brain head making it screech out in pain and pushed her off.

It got up in rage and roared at Hope going to run at her when Alice shot it with her shot gun making it fly back against a wooden stair case breaking it. She helped Hope up and turned to the one under the cross seeing it get up. Alice walked towards it and aimed her shot gun at its head and pulled the trigger making blood splatter everywhere.

Some of it got on Jill's boot, she looked down at it then up to Alice and Hope, "who the fuck are you guys." Alice turned her head to look at Hope seeing her red eyes fade back to her normal blue then they both turned to look at her.

       The African American man from the police station is driving a car in the middle of the road. He seen a zombie in front of him and pressed down on the gas pedal ,"GTA Motherfucker!" And ran him over, he laughed and looked in his mirror to see in the back of the car, "ha 10 points!"

He passed by a strip club seeing two zombie girls in their underwear and heels showing their boobs. He stared at them and not watching where he was driving making him crash into a car. He groaned and got out seeing the zombie woman going towards him so he turned and ran.

Gunshots and growls were heard in the streets as the cops and soldiers shot at the zombies. One soldier shot at some zombies in an alleyway and stopped to reload. He leaned against a wooden door when all of a sudden a zombie slammed against it crashing it into the soldier. Making the soldier fall to the floor with the door and zombie on top of him.

The zombie grabbed the soldiers arm and bit into it making the soldier scream out. Olivera seen it happen and threw his knife at its head, killing it. The soldier on the floor pushed the zombie and the door off of him. "Tutu you okay!" Oliver asked the soldier while loading his gun.

        "Yeah! Watch this!" Yuri yelled and threw a grenade at the zombies coming at them from the alley. Olivera ran towards him and picked up the door covering them from the explosion. Olivera helped him up, "you okay?"

       "Yeah," Yuri told him. They didn't notice a zombie coming towards them but Nicholia did and he shot it. The other soldiers and cops kept shooting the zombies but they quickly got overrun. The zombies attacked them biting into them.

      "Fall back! Fall back!" Olivera told Yuri and Nicholia going into an alley away from the zombies. They shot zombies in their way," this way," Olivera led them down a different alley.

           "This is Olivera we've been overrun requesting immediate chopper evac," he said into his earpiece. Dr. Ashford watched them on the camera. A bunch of zombies followed after them.

Sorry for any mistakes
Hope you enjoy