The Confession *~-Bandaids-~* (💖)

(Mikans POV)
Me and Ibuki were walking around the school grounds, we had agreed after school we would walk around with eachother, I actually have had a crush on Ibuki for a while now... She's just so.... Awesome "Hey Mikan! Do you think I can climb that tree?" Ibuki tugged on my blazer sleeve while pointing towards a tree "Well m-maybe... But I-" Before I could finish my sentence Ibuki was already climbing the tree. About 11 minutes later Ibuki was sitting on the top branch of the tree "HEYYYY MIKANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!" Ibuki screamed down to me, she most definitely is going to fall.. "IBUKIIIIIIII!! YOU NEED TO COME DOWN!!!!!!!!" I frantically yelled "WHATT?" She yelled back down to me, she must of not heard me! "I-IBUKI!!!! YOUR    GOING TO BREAK YOUR BONES!!!!" Ibuki, still looking confused yelled back down again "SORRY I CANT UNDERSTAND YOUUUUUUUUU!!!! LET ME GET DOWN FROM HEREEE!!!!!!" Wait! If she try's to get down she'll break her bones! "W-wait!" But it was to late Ibuki was already falling! "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"  Ibuki was falling fast! But in a few seconds Ibuki was passed out on the ground. What do I do? The nurses office is closed! Oh! I could take her to my dorm! I quickly pick up Ibuki and I take her back to my dorm.

(Ibukis POV)
   My eyes flutter open, where am I? I was just outside and now I'm indoors? But all the sudden I hear a familiar voice! "Ah! I-Ibuki! Your awake! How do you feel?" It was Mikan! "What.. Happened..?" Mikan thought for a second and then answered "Y-you f-f-fell out of a tree." Ah I remember now. Mikan then asked me again " H-how d-d-do you feel?" I felt sore everywhere "Everything is sore... It all hurts..." Mikan looked down at her notes and wrote something down "What are ya writing Mikan..?" Mikan looked up "Oh! Umm... It's just notes on how your doing...." Wow... She so considerate... She's so.. cute. "Hey Mikan...." Mikan look over to me says "Yes, Ibuki?" 

(No POV)
  "Your so cute..." Ibuki mumbled, Mikan became a blushing mess "W-What?!?" She looked kinda confused "I said your cute!" Ibuki sat up in Mikans bed " N-no I-I-I heard you.... I-I'm just s-surprised..." Mikan could barely speak, she was shocked that Ibuki thought she was cute! "Why are you surprised? Ibuki has liked you for a while now!!" Ibuki sat up in the bed. Mikan had a shocked look on her face " Y-y-y-you like me!?!?" Ibuki looked at Mikan "Yeah! I love you!" Ibuki smiled "I-I.." Mikan started to stutter but was cut off by Ibuki kissing her! "I-I-I-IbukiIiiIiIiIiiIiIII!" Mikan started crying into Ibukis chest.

-Words : 468-