CHAPTER FOUR

A C E    P O V 

A week had already passed, Blaine's wedding was impressive. He appeared happy, loved up with his wife. 

The speeches worked well, had a few laughs. We did have a conversation about Katie; he smiled at me the entire time we talked, informing me I'm not getting any younger. Which yes, twenty-eight is not young. 

Telling him I didn't mention about how wealthy my family is, or I am. 

He stood back sliding his hands in his trouser pockets, staring at me shaking his head. Told him needed to keep the fact that I'm a multi-billionaire to myself. 

He laughed. If by chance it came up in a conversation, how would she react? Is she a gold digger? This is why keeping some things to myself for my own sake will protect me. 

Blaine flew off to his honeymoon this morning, leaving me a card with 'I OWE YOU a drink'. Smiled thinking about what he really meant. 

He couldn't find a best-man gift, so we joked about a drink. I'm leaving in a few days to return home to my ranch. 

Missed not being home, but having fun hanging with Katie is keeping me from being homesick. 

Get ready to meet her for lunch, as we're going for a picnic out, in the countryside somewhere. She picked the location plus told me to put loose jeans on.

Guess I'll find out all in good time, what she's planned for the afternoon. Leave to get in the limo, to drive over to Katie's to pick her up. 

When the limo pulls up, Katie is waiting, and she steps to the door, getting it herself sliding in beside me with a large rucksack. 

Kissed her cheek, greeting her, she smiles, the limo drives off.

***

First part of the journey is quiet, she turns faces me. "Hope, you're ready to visit our beautiful countryside." Her smile glowing her eyes shine. Staring at her beautiful face, not wanting to take my eyes from her, realising Blaine is right.

"Katie, could you please answer a personal question?" Wanting to know how old she is, she appears young.

"How personal?" She frowns, makes me laugh. Her eyes burning through me with lust.

"Wanted to know your age?" Knowing how rude it is to ask a woman their age. Hoping I didn't overstep.

"Twenty-six. Why?" Her frown appears more serious, her smile faded.

"It's something a friend said. I'm twenty-eight." She smiles and combs her fingers through her hair.

"Is my age a problem?" She now sounds upset. Maybe I shouldn't have asked her, but if we're going to pull off this charade, we both need to know.

"No, it's what Blaine said about me not getting any younger." She laughs, her infectious laugh warms me up. Gaze at her longer than I should, staring at her lush pink lips. 

She's got no makeup on her hair in a ponytail, like it always is. Not once have I observed her hair down to discover how long and beautiful it is. 

Her body is stunning. She always displays well dressed, no matter what I've seen her wear. She's polite, well mannered, sexy. 

Yes, she is sexy, very fucking, sexy, to the point where I want to discover every inch of her naked body. This is what she does to me.