A day out.

"G-good morning." I sat up quickly to turn away.
Gosh I hope he didn't see me staring at his body..
Soon after I decided to stand up, I look over and see Octane pop his prosthetic legs back into place and hop up off the bed.
"Now lets get this day started!" He ran off into the bathroom and I followed behind.
"Do you have any new toothbrushes I could use? Obviously this was out of nowhere so I couldn't really pack anything." He pointed to a pack of unopened toothbrushes sitting within the cabinet as he put on his headgear, I reached in and took one toothbrush and began to brush my teeth. A few minutes pass and we decided to eat out for breakfast, once again I rode on his back as he ran.
"Is this gonna be a normal thing?" I asked, he nodded in reply while continuing to run, as we inched closer he signaled me to hop off his back. I hopped off and proceeded to enter the building, we walked up to an empty table and sat down.
"Are you.. close with Lifeline?" I asked, he paused for a moment then spoke.
"Yeah, me and Che go way back." He laughed and sat back as a waitress walked up to our table.
"Are you two ready to order?" She asked as she pulled up a small notebook and a pen.
"I.. think I'll have a cup of coffee, with chocolate chip pancakes and hash-browns." She wrote it down then looked towards octane.
"Eh.. guess just a water and a good stack of blueberry pancakes." He responded, the waitress wrote it down then began to walk off towards the kitchen.
I wanted to start a conversation, but I couldn't think of a topic, so i blurted whatever came to mind.
"So underwear.." In my mind I facepalmed, I am so awkward..
"What about underwear?" He laughed as his face turned towards me, I looked away embarrassed.
"Just something popped in my head and the first thing was underwear." I muttered ashamed, I looked back to him seeing him try to hold his laughter in.
"You can laugh at me." I sighed and sat back then slowly slinked down lower, he cleared his throat as a faint chuckle emitted from his lips.
"I try and find the lightest underwear." He snickered and sat back with his arms stretching over his head, I snorted then covered my mouth.
"I could totally show you what brand though." He laughed as he bent forward and placed his hands on his thighs, I didn't know what to say so I just stayed silent with a blush forming onto cheeks.
What seemed to feel like forever, our waitress arrived with our food and drinks.
"Gracias." Octane picked up the syrup bottle and began pouring it onto the pancakes, soon I followed and began eating.
"So whats on the agenda?" I asked with my cheeks full, he took off his face mask revealing his mouth then he spoke, "I dunno, guess find something not boring." He poked the pancake then cut off a small portion and began to eat it.
'Well that wasn't very descriptive'
"Well you do stunts don't you?" He smiled then looked up towards me.
"Si, If thats the road we're going on.. how about you tag along with me?" He propped his head up on his hand then smirked that devious smirk. I looked to him and thought about it then shrugged.
"Sure, why not? Whats the worse that could happen-" I got cut off as Octane listed a few things that could happen.
"Broken bones,cuts, bruises, concussion, could hit a rock or something." He rambled on and on as I slinked back into my seat, I admit, I probably took on more than I could handle. Suddenly I got picked up again as my face reddened from embarrassment, but before we could head out the door a few fans showed up to greet the daredevil.
"Can we have a picture?"
"Could you sign my goggles!"
"Is that the new legend?"
"Why is he carrying them like that?"
I hid behind a few strands of hair, Hoping to disappear from them, I was set down then stood there awkwardly as Octane attest to the fans.
He looked up towards me then walked over once he finished signing his autographs, soon after he squatted down signaling for me to hop onto his back.
"Are you sure? You don't think its a little weird, per say.." he snickered and shook his head.
"Hurry up, we gotta go,go,go!" I hopped onto his back as he started running off, I turned my head towards the fans as I could see them whisper amongst each other, I then looked back to the front trying to not think about it too much.
"Why do you even carry me anyways." He continued to run as he put a stim in and laughed.
"Because I knew you wouldn't catch up, chica!" I rolled my eyes while holding onto him, his skin was pretty warm to the touch as a few bullets of sweat dripped down his neck.
'(Y/N), stop fantasizing!'
In the distance I see a ring of fire, soon I realized it was his little playground, 'Octane's Gauntlet' he continued running until we ended up flying into the air.
"I told you to warn meee!" I yelled as I looked down seeing we were a few feet above the ground, I clutched onto Octane as his laugh echoed in my mind. Soon after, we landed as I hopped off catching my breathe, My heart pumped then I held my hand over my chest.
"Don't stop now, we have more stunts to pull!" He snickered as he tapped his foot,
"We gotta get your heart pumpin' more! More adrenaline! More stunts!" He ran circles around me, then finally took off at the starting line. I watched him circle around the arena, using one jump pad after the other. After a few minutes, he ran back to where I stood then spoke in a breathy tone.
"Now, its your turn."