MXL12

"Luigi?!" Mr.L says.

The younger crying brother wiped his eyes as he looked at the two fingers standing in front of him.

"G-go away..." Luigi cries.

The two looked at each other confused.

"Y-you lying FUCKING CHEAT..." Luigi growls.

"Luigi what are you talking ab-" Mario got cut off.

"Y-you two are sneaking behind my back...while I was tortured hurt...drugged" Luigi cries.

The two began to burst into laughter while the man carried on crying.

"Us?! Together?! Green I wouldn't date that bastard if he was the last man on earth!" Mr.L snorted.

"Yeah, this fucker I want to bury!" Mario darkly says.

"W-what...? But I-" Luigi got confused.

"Don't be silly love, I love you and only you" Mr.L smiles.

Luigi began to brush as his lover held out his hand, Luigi immediately accepting it.

"Alright Green, why don't you stay for ya brother tonight. I have some planning to do" Mr.L smirks.

Luigi was confused but nodded as he went and walked with his brother.

"Bro...I'm sorry...I guess he is really good? I'm sorry for taking all the credit and all that...I know I can be a dick at times...OH AND NO MORE SWEARING MISTER" Mario growls.

Luigi smiled as he nodded which means he accepts his brother apology.

"I won't swear anymore, don't worry bro" Luigi smiles.

"Oh, and if that son of a bitch hurts YOU! I will actually fucking bury him under the ground" Mario held his fist.

Luigi laughed at his protective brother.

"No, he won't! I trust him! Why would he fall in love with someone else when he is with me?" Luigi says.

Mario just shrugs.

"I was gonna have a date with Peach today, but I know you and L have been through a lot of shit together, so I'll just let you be...love is love and I'm just a dick to you when I should be protecting you...I mean for fuck sakes you're my brother and I broke my promise to mum and dad!" Mario cries.

Luigi patted his brother on the back as he gave him a brotherly love hug.

"Mario, we can have a better future together, all of us it be great!" Luigi smiles.

"Yeah but...sometimes Luigi the future can be cruel and decide your future for you..." Mario says.

The younger brother didn't really know what that meant but nodded along as they finally reached home and opened the door.

"Oh, and bro I think I know what Mr.L is planning" Mario smirks.

"O-ooo what is it?!" Luigi innocently asks.

Mario's smirk got bigger as he did a fake shrug.

"Well...you just have to wait and see..." Mario replies.

Luigi was curious about what it could be...

"Aw! And how do you know?!" Luigi asks.

"Duh, we got each other's phone number" Mario says.

"Oh, well wanna watch a movie?!" Luigi smiles.

"Yes, let's watch a movie" Mario smiles back.

The two brothers watch a movie as Mr.L sets up the surprise and over watching the younger brother Toadsworth...

You all probably know what the next chapter will be -3-