MXL20

It's been a couple of hours since Mario and Mr.L have heard from Luigi. They have tried everything calling him texting him and no answer.

"Shit...he must have his phone off" Mr.L sighs.

"Yeah, no shit" Mario mumbles.

Meanwhile.

Luigi and Mr.M were silent the whole time that they have been walking. However, the evil man spoke up.

"So Luigi, you can kill so why don't you kill a few people for me?" Mr.M says.

"I-I'm not a killer" Luigi stutters.

"Yeah you are you killed- oh wait you were controlled my bad" Mr.M snorts.

Luigi rolled his eyes as the two kept walking.

"I should probably check my phone" Luigi sighs turning on his phone and all the notifications pop up that he had miss calls and messages.

"Crap...my boyfriend and brother are worried about me" Luigi sighs again.

"Well, let's go back then I need to see my brother anyway" Mr.M says.

Time Skip.

The two made it back as Luigi opened the door the two others came rushing up to them.

"Luigi?! Where the hell have you been and-" Mario looked at Mr.M.

"Oh, great...fucking have to deal with you to" Mario mumbles.

Mr.L busted into laughter as he hugged his lover.

"Ah, brother it's been a while" Mr.M finally spoke up.

"Yes, it has bro how are you?" Mr.L asks.

"Alright, I helped ya little boyfriend feel better he told me something" Mr.M smirks.

Luigi looked at him with that face of 'Please don't tell him'.

"Green? What did you tell him" Mr.L asks.

"Nothing..." Luigi replies.

Luigi wanted to run away so bad, but Mario wanted to know to.

"Yeah bro, what did you tell him?" Mario buts in.

"NOTHING!" Luigi shouts.

"You two idiots really wanna know?" Mr.M snorts.

"YEAH, WE DO!" They both said at the same time.

"Oh, well Luigi here told me that well he planning a surprise" Mr.M says.

The two looked at him and then bouncing around together.

Wtf Mr.M and Luigi thought in their minds.

"Can I know Green?" Mr.L says begging.

"Uh...no" Luigi says.

The two looked at each other sad.

"Please bro!" Mario begs.

"I SAID NO!" Luigi pulling out a knife.

The three were stunned at Luigi's action.

"Calm down there Jesus" Mr.M says.

Luigi realises what he did and ran off to his room leaving the three confused.

"I think somethings wrong with Luigi..." Mario says.

"No shit!" Mr.L growls.

"Well...I guess we are gonna have to find out" Mr.M says.

Mario got closer to him.

"I have a fucking feeling you know what's up with him so tell!" Mario growls.

"I don't scouts honour" Mr.M says.

Mario lets go of him as he bounces onto the couch.

"Bro just tell me what's up with my boyfriend please" Mr.L sighs.

Mr.M drags his younger brother to the bathroom as they speak.

"Listen, your boyfriend killed Toad and I have the weapon that he used he covered up his tracks and he told me that apparently he was controlled by that old Toad Toadsworth" Mr.M breathes.

"W-what no...he's not a killer...I believe you bro" Mr.L says.

"But we can't tell his brother I don't trust him and I know he fucking wants all the credit so we can't tell him and we have to make sure Luigi won't tell him either" Mr.M says seriously.

His brother nodded along as they came out of the bathroom and the older brother went over to Mario while Mr.L headed to Luigi's room.

Mr.L knocked on the door as he waited for an answer.

"W-who is it?" Luigi stutters.

"It's me" Mr.L says.

"Come in..." Luigi sighs as he saw his boyfriend coming in laying on the bed next to him and giving a kiss on his forehead.

"My brother told me what was up with you and I'm not mad just surprised" Mr.L smiles.

"W-what no...I told him not to tell anyone...I'm sorry please don't hate me" Luigi cries.

Mr.L laughed.

"Luigi, I could never hate you and I understand but why would Toadsworth control you and made you kill Toad?" Mr.L asks.

"I-I don't know but if my brother knows..." Luigi gulps.

"No, don't worry me and my brother will not tell him and neither will you" Mr.L says seriously.

"I wasn't planning to..." Luigi says.

"So that's why you have been acting weird...at the dinner to Green...I think you might have PTSD" Mr.L sighs.

Luigi nodded his head in agreement as he kept hugging his lover.

"I love you" Luigi smiles.

"Love you to sour apple" Mr.L laughs.

"Hey!" Luigi does a little punch on his lover's arm.

"Oh and gimme the knife don't want you hurting ya self" Mr.L commands.

Luigi rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a child L...but ok" Luigi mumbles as he gave the knife to his lover and him placing it in his pocket.

"Wonder how them two are getting along" Luigi laughs.

"Well let's go find out shall we?" Mr.L picks up his lover in bridely style receiving a deep blush from the plumber.

The two got to the living room and they don't believe what they are seeing with their eyes.

"You two are actually getting along?!" Luigi cheers.

The two looked at him.

"No! We were erm arguing" Mario says.

Mr.M busted into laughter.

"Give it up M they got us" Mr.M tried to regain his breath back.

The four all started laughing.
********************************************

The police Toad was still investigating and decided that they needed to do something.

"I have an idea chief" A police Toad says.

"And what's that?" The chief questions.

"How about we do a search on the people in the whole Mushroom Kingdom" The police officer suggests.

"I like it good idea we do that tell the news station to news it" The chief says.

The officer nods as he goes off to the news station to tell them to tell the news and they nodded and said they do it tomorrow morning.

Oh, no a search! Not good!