Surprise

The minute we got home, Kyle wanted me to go lay down with him and cuddle . As we were making our way up to his bedroom I decided to smack his butt since he is always smacking mine. He turned back and grabbed my arm and said "it doesn't work that way, I can only do that too you babygirl" I laughed and was about to do it again when I felt Kyle pick me up I wrapped my legs around his waist laughing at him and said "oooh daddy doesn't like being spanked" he laughed and smacked mine. I continued to give him kisses all over his face making sure he knew how much I missed him. When we got to his bedroom he threw me on the bed and I laughed and he cuddled into my chest I played with his hair and knew he was bound to fall asleep. I looked down at him and his eyes were closed and you could tell he was going into deep sleep. I decided to take out my phone and take a picture and post it on Instagram. 

Sel: He's my home, no place I'd rather have him than in my arms

Liked: DMO, Zo, Gelo, Melo12493 more.

after I was done posting I started seeing the comments, I was used to the hate coming from being a Laker girl but growing up with being best friends with the ball brothers. But this type of hate that I was getting from dating Kyle was outrageous I have never been one to let someone get to me this quick because my mother and dad raised me to have thick skin, but I knew that this was something I had to address and I did I decided to go post something on Twitter.

Sel Twitter:  The hate that I have been getting from everyone ever since my relationship with Kyle has been put into the world is outrageous. I am HUMAN and I have feelings as well. This is not okay to bully someone for dating your Idol or someone you love so much, if you love him so much you would respect his partner  because at the end of the day I want nothing but the best for Kyle the same you all do. Lets stop spreading hate and start spreading more LOVE. 

I was happy I decided to speak up on all the hate I was getting, I knew that I was not the only one getting it and that a lot of people have to deal with it but I was choosing not to deal with it and put an end to it. I noticed Kyle was starting to move and I decided to play with his hair more so he can go back to sleep but it didn't work he replied with "what a beautiful site to wake up too" and kissed my chest and then my lips. The kiss was filled with love and passion he was taken back when I decided to push him back and make him lay on his back. I straddled his waist and continued kissing his chest all the way up to his lips and whispered in his ear "I miss you so much daddy" and went back down to kissing his neck making sure I would leave a lovebite for everyone to see. He wasn't having it with me teasing he pushed me on my back and as he was going to start undressing me we got a notification that someone was outside his gate he ignored the sound and continuing attacking my neck with kisses until I said "babe go look" he groaned and got up and went to go look and saw that it was his agent. He looked at me and said "babe it's my agent come on let's go see what this is about" I grabbed his hand fixed my hair and the first thing that came up to my mind "trade talk" I was so nervous I knew Kyle could sense it because he grabbed my face and kissed my forehead. As we approached the door we let Vic inside and he hugged and said hello he gave kyle a bro hug and we walked into the living room. I asked "water, ice tea anything?" they both agreed on water and I made my way to the fridge and told myself "Breathe sel you got this, Kyle is going to be fine" I grabbed 3 water bottles made my way back to the living room gave the waters out and sat down next to kyle and grabbed his hand.