Epilogue

EPILOGUE

In the mid-morning, it is the season of summer. There was an old man sitting on the bench alone, shading himself under the massive sized of a tree.

He has long spiky aged hair, wearing a long navy clothes reaches up to his feet. His wrinkled onyx eyes gazes at the pond as it located at the Senju park.

Then a boy who has black short thorny hair ran in a panic to him. Later on, he stopped and took a quick deep heavy breath. As the kid adjusted, he looked at the old man in fuss and step forward towards him, seemingly mesmerising of something.

"ji-san! What on earth are you doing here all alone?" You should have call me if you wanted to hang around outside!"Obito complained, he then sat beside an elder Uchiha, still staring in wonderment at the old man.

To a boys noticed, the old man ignored the boy as if he never existed around the elder man. Obito understood him because simply, he's extremely old and might want to recall something from his past moments. He sighs tiredly, he remembered that the old man told him it wasn't that reason why he's being too absent-minded later on.

Obito flinched his head as the old man suddenly stands up slowly and took his sticks to support his leg and walk away from the boy in silence.

"'Ji-san!! Oi! Where are you going?" Obito yelled, but still, an elderly Uchiha ignored the child and walks contiously.

Obito narrowed his brows, then an idea suddenly came across to his mind; by following behind this old man.

An Uchiha boy lets the elderly Madara walk as he tails the old man in silence. It took him hours as Obito began to feel exhausted with his complaining sigh until he noticed the old man finally stopped.

The boy just realise they were seemingly  in an abandon garden that he never been before. It looked like a giant house glass carpeted with overgrown plants and has different colourful flowers as glass walls crept by its multiple thin beanstalks enfold with some spring flowers in it. At this moment, he gazes around of how beautiful place is this even though it looked neglected... thinking that he might going to bring Rin in here for a date.

As Obito looking for the old man, he already walked afar from him again. He quickly followed him quietly. It took for a few seconds until the elderly Uchiha stops in an a massive abandon fountain covered with leafy bushes with some flowers on it. He watches the elderly man in silence as he looked curious of what he was doing in this place.

The old man stands in upright, staring at...an old statue of... a woman located on the fountain. The boy's left brow were raised and still couldn't figured out why this elderly man kept staring at that statue for 10 minuites from now.

Instead of asking questions towards a super grandpa, the boy went near to him, asking if he want to sit instead.

He found the old man nodded slowly but then he took his steps away and found another bench made by a marble stone covered with overgrown thin beanstalks.

Obito helped as he cut the beanstalks using fire ball jutsu -since it was made by a marble- to clear the bench and helped the old man sitting. Then he sat beside him.

"Jii-san... who was she to you?" Obita asked without looking the old man as he staring at a whole body of a statue woman. The woman was wearing a beautiful rare gown that seeming wasn't from this world.

"Uchiha Enyō... She was my wife."an elderly man finally answered.

Seconds after, Obito was dumb-founded. "THAT WOMAN WAS YOUR WIFE? AND AN UCHIHA?" The boy almost choked his candy as he cough slightly.

Madara nodded. "She's a Senju by blood, Hashirama's older sister."

"The first Hokage's older sister? So that's how she really looked like?"

Now that made sense for Obito. She wasn't look like an Uchiha but was an outsider from his clan. Though, he was a bit in disbelief that not all Senju women are creepy unlike the old hag Senju Tsunade.

However, she was too hot for a real...human as if this woman looks like a none existed goddess statue. Even Obito knew this old man never lied and didn't spoked that much. As he looked back at the elderly man, he was slightly astonished as his eyes blinking...found the old man smiling... it was his first time seeing him smiling... which is a rare thing of that old man he ever seen.

He then looked back at the statue profoundly, his eyes didn't deceive him that the old man's wife was seemed such a beauty with a grace.

The statue made by a jaded stone, with beanstalks surrounded on its lower body as the statue smiles beautifully as her eyes closed with her hands pressed together like praying. Though, Obito wondered if this woman was as tall as that life-sized statue located at the centre of the fountain.

To a boy's curiosity, he wondered what had happened to her back then. " Uhm.. Ojii-san? How were you two met? Was she forcing the first hokage to marry you back then?"

Obito knew Madara was a legendary clan leader and one of the founders in konoha. Back then, clan leaders were bethroted to the other clan member's daughters, a proof of a strong alliance. He was so dumb in histories but thankfully Rin and baka-Kakashi helped him to learn when they were in the libraries.

"...I never married her for the clan benefits." He glances at Obito. The boy turned to a slight stunned and noticed that elderman, Uchiha Madara activated his Mangekyou Sharingan. "It's because of love..." His mangekyou sharingan began swirling around.

Obito's sight turned to blank...

...
........
.............
......
.....
..
To be continued...
Next chapter: I - LOST

________________________________
AN: Just a random Madara x Oc fanfic.