𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒚- 𝑯𝒖𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏

- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒕 ♡ -

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 defingsoul  

Huang Renjun was popular; all the girls thought he was soo cute and on top of that he was really good at art which made him seem more dreamy and just irresistible. He was quiet but caring and he always walked around with a bright smile making everyone melt around him.

The only issue was no one made a move on him or even thought of him more than a friend cause everyone thought he would reject you right on the spot. But the real reason was that he'd never been in a relationship due to his inability to even look at a girl in the eye and have a decent conversation. A couple of girls had tried to become his friend when he first transferred and even tried asking him out. But it never ended the way they expected it to.

Whenever a girl would ask him a simple question he would reply with small mumbles because he was too nervous. The girls took it the wrong way and started spreading rumours about him. So it became an unspoken rule around high school. He was only good at looking at but not actually being with.

Until one day, Renjun was walking back from his class to his locker when he spotted a book under the biggest tree in the school. He walked up to the tree and picked up the book. He wanted to open it but then the bell rang. He quickly threw the book into his bag and started heading to his job. He worked at a small convenience store just to get some extra money.

Time flowed like cement. Renjun checked his cell for the time, a minute had passed since he last checked an hour ago, or so it seemed. The evening went pretty slow since not many people came to the shop. Renjun sat lying against the counter tapping a pencil on the counter to the beat of the faint song playing on radio. He was so bored out of his mind waiting for something exciting or just unusual to happen when he remembered the book he had found at school. He rummaged through his backpack and pulled out the red book. It had the initials (your initials) engraved into the leather.

A small smile appeared on his face, they were the same entails of the girl in his History class. Y/N she was a new student that arrived the same day he did. But his smile faded away when he realised that there could be so many people with the same initials as her. And knowing his luck the diary probably didn't belong to her. He opened the book and looked at the first page. Little doodles were all over the page, he was pretty amazed by them; this person had talent. He continued scanning the page when he came across her name. Y/N and....... His own name with hearts all around it. Renjun blinked a couple times and started rubbing his eyes. Surely he was daydreaming, there was no way that she even knew existed. He was convinced that he needed to get his eyes checked for glasses, so he even asked a random customer for confirmation. The old man gave the young boy a weird look. "You're asking me dear boy, i'm so old your eyesight is probably better than mine", he answered with a chuckle, "but yes, yes it does".

After the customer left he looked down again at the page. "...someone actually likes me". 

- 𝑾𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝑮

𝑨/𝑵:  𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔. 𝑳𝒎𝒂𝒐 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏.