4

IM SORRY

IM SORRY...

*Maxs POV*

I used the Teleportation spell and teleported back to the airport. I ran through the airport and couldn't find him.

"Max! What are you doing!" Justin shouted as he grabbed me and dragged me out of the airport

"I'm going to talk to him!" I shouted.

"You can't! He's gonna kill you!" Justin spoke.

"So! I'm not letting Noah touch her!" I spoke.

"I can touch whatever I want" A voice said.

We turned and saw Noah walking up to us, his wand was in his hand so I gripped my hand on my wand.

"But whom are we talking about?" He smirked as he cuffed his sleeves

"What's your problem, why do want to know so much about us! So much that your gonna try fight me for y/n just to question her!" I shouted.

"I Uh have no idea what you're talking about" Noah lied.

"Yes you do!" I yelled. "Quiet down! You're being louder than a fucking you're pterodactyl!" Noah spoke.

"Is some type of medicine?" I asked. "It's a dinosaur Max." Justin spoke.

"Well that's not the point. You're not putting a hand on y/n!" I shouted.

"Oh, you're precious little girlfriend?" Noah smirked. "She's not my girlfriend! I'm just saying you're not going to put one hand on her!" I demanded.

"Watch me" He evilly laughed as he put me in vines with magic.

He fought Justin down and teleported me to a Arena.

"Let's settle this Russo!" Noah shouted. "You want your little girlfriend right?" He yelled.

"What do you mean!" I yelled.

A few guards came pushing a cage on wheels. Y/n was in a cage, handcuffed.

"It's a spell. If you win. It disappears and she gets out. If I win. I can keep her." Noah spoke.

"I SHOULD OF DROPPED KICKED YOUR ASS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE!" Y/n yelled as she tried to escape.

I looked a bit up and saw Kalden, Bri, Finn, Alex, Marcel and Justin in the seating area.