5

LOVER BOY

LOVER BOY

*y/n's POV*

(4 years later...)

It's been 4 years.... I'm 2 years into college with Brielle and Kalden. Max didn't end up in college because of Wizard training but I FaceTime him everyday.

Marcel.... I wish I could say he was okay.... I visit him every year with Max. We still talk to the gravestone acting like marcel is with us. I miss him. The first year Marcel was gone, Max was numb. He was in pain ( I'm in pAiNnNnN).

On the bright side, Max and I started dating about last year. He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. He treats me like a queen (Princess of asterin joke).

Alex. She's been one of my close friends and my online wizard teacher. She's amazing and a mood 24/7. Her and Finn are finally legal to date so their dating now which is fine with me because it's a ship highkey.

Finn. He's been pretty good, rarely talk to him but last I knew he was helping Alex with some classes. It was a bit hard for him to get over Marcel passing but he did it. But gotta say, he needs to stop trying to catch raccoons. He got attacked like 2 weeks ago.

Brielle. Ugh where do I start with this girl. She's a fucking queen. She choked the shit out of a girl that made fun of me for wearing "Nike". I was wearing converse. It was also hella funny when Alex teleported and jumped in to fight the girl too.

Kalden. He's been a pretty good boyfriend to Bri. I'm glad they been dating for so long. All though Kalden is the responsible one and always make sure me and Bri don't get drunk at parties. But hes a cool dude.

Justin. To be honest, I haven't really talked to him since last year when him, Alex and Max visited. I've heard he's doing some wizard work which is good for him.

Life's been pretty good. Once I go back I can do a test to try and be a full Wizard. But it's kinda hard when max is always by Alex when she's teaching me online. Yeah I'm a simp. What about it?.

When Max visits he's MURDERS me with happiness and love. I miss him a lot but I'm glad I still get to cherish moments with him.

And overall, all I can say is...

Max is my LOVER BOY...

A/n: HSHSJSJSJSJSJSJJSJSSSJS WELL THATS THE END OF THIS BOOK. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND ILL POSSIBLY MAKE A SAD ENDING IF YALL REQUEST IT!! HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐘 (𝐌𝐚𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝗼 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) 🎉