It's Time To Play The Game : Prompts 251-500

251: "Are you tired? Rest in your head in my lap."
252: "You, Me, Order In, Netflix... waddya say?"
253: "I want to be more than just friends with you."
254: Person A and Person B are decorating a gingerbread house when Person A accidentally breaks a piece causing the house to collapse. Person A is really sad and afraid that Person B will be mad at them but Person B has the idea to turn it into a post-apocalyptic gingerbread house so they work together to strategically destroy it even more.
255: Person A and Person B were supposed to go out for a date but a snow storm hits and they get snowed in. Person A is really sad about it so Person B builds them a blanket fort so they can spend the evening snuggling and watching Christmas movies together.
256: Stay together.
257: "They grow up so fast..."
258: I've never seen anything like the way you handled that. I'm just so moved.
259: Imagine your OTP coming up with a list of names for their children. Bonus: When one of their children comes out as trans, they happily hand their child the list and say "Here, in case you want inspiration."
260: Imagine A is planning a surprise birthday party for B, but when the day of the party comes and people start showing up, A realizes that instead of sending 30 invitations to B's work office, they sent 30 invitations to a biker gang. So now A, C, D and E are running around town trying desperately to find a present good enough for B to still have a good birthday. BONUS: A, C, D and E get home to find B partying it up with the bikers and having a great time. DOUBLE BONUS: When A decides to have kids, all of the bikers show up to their baby shower/push party, super excited to meet their baby/babies.
261: The otp is at a party, A goes around giving hugs and kisses to all their friends and when they get to B. They whisper "Merry christmas" and give B a kiss on the lips. A then kisses their sleeping baby in B's arms whispering merry Christmas.
262: "Honey, when the hell did you teach the fucking baby to swear?!" "I didn't, sweetie" "Oh yeah, I'm fucking sure she invented all those hecking swear words."
263: Imagine Person A, the shorter member of your OTP, is pregnant. They were already having difficulties reaching things, but now reaching for things is nearly impossible, so Person B has to do a lot of retrieving of objects for Person A.
264: Person A finds a positive pregnancy test in the bathroom garbage and flips out before going to find Person B, who sheepishly tells A that they didn't know how to tell them the news.
265: Imagine your otp in the hospital because one of their family friends is having a baby. Does the situation make them want kids, or does it make them perfectly satisfied staying a duo?
266: Person A gets stopped in the shop because they're (number of months) pregnant. The guards think that they're shoplifting and Person B gets really angry and starts shouting about how they should know that Person A is pregnant.
267: Imagine person A of your OTP discovering they're pregnant by accident and not being afraid to reveal it to person B because they deeply love and trust person B not to spite them or leave them for being pregnant. (Because I see too many OTP prompts where the OTP is distrustful and scared of revealing such.
)269: Your otp have a small child. Who runs around the toy stores suggesting "They would love this! Look at the buttons?!", who knows that their baby is too young for such a toy, but a certain someone is apparently not too old.
269: Imagine your OTP going to adopt a child the day before Thanksgiving. Bonus: On Thanksgiving, when the child is asked what they are thankful for, they respond by saying, "You two", or something similar. Bonus 2: B ends up in tears and A and the kid have to calm them down.
270: Write a story made up of journal entries. Person C is the child of A and B. They're going through relationship problems (as a teen or adult) and find a journal waiting for them from Parent A. The journal is the rough story of all the good and bad that took place between A and B. How they met, dated, broke up, then reconnected and fell back in love, told in A's POV. Bonus: C sends/gives the book back when their done reading it and B had no idea about it. B reads it and realizes just how much they went through with A. How this ends is up to you.
271: Imagine person a hiding a wedding ring in an easter egg, expecting person B to find it but, instead a child finds it.
272: Imagine Person A being hopelessly in love with Person B. They write a song for Person B.
273: Imagine your OTP going to a party together. They spend the whole night holding hands.
274: Imagine your OTP on a kiss cam.
275: Imagine Person A coming out to their parents, but it doesn't go well. Person B hears about it and yells at A's parents.
276: Imagine Person A (the innocent one) saying something sexual and Person B (the not so innocent one) gasping and lightly hitting their shoulder, telling them to watch their mouth.
277: "___, will you marry me?"
278: "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
279: "I always thought marriage was a dead end, but...with you, I think it's worth a shot."
280: "There's something I want to ask you."
281: "Remember that time when [significant moment]? It got me thinking..."
282: "I hate people. Except for you. So... Be with me forever?"
283: "You're all I need."
284: "I know you're mad at me right now, but I can't wait any longer."
285: "I've been carrying this around for months, waiting for the right moment. And I'll tell you: there is no right moment. So I'm just going to ask you right now."
286: "You made me a better person. And I want you to keep showing me things for the rest of our lives."
287: "Let's run away together."
288: "It's rather inconvenient that the coffee shop where they're having their date is one comfy chair short of how many are in their group. The obvious solution, of course, is for Person A (the one too slow to grab a seat) to sit on someone's lap. But now, it seems the others are all arguing about who gets to hold A. It's a very nice argument to witness, at least to A, but an argument all the same."
289: "We're teachers and our students keep getting in trouble and causing general mayhem to try to get us together so let's just pretend to date so they stop doing that and whoops I think I kind of like you now."
290: Person A: "Why do I get the feeling that you're about to tell me something I really don't want to hear?" Person B: "....Experience?"
291: Starting a friends with benefits relationship with your roommate quickly blurs some lines...
292: There are love letters coming in the mail but with nothing written on the outside, not even a name, so I always give them to you, because I just assume they're for you because I think I've seen you holding one of the envelopes before and you're the kind of person that has a secret admirer, definitely not me...
293: Person A sneaking things into the cart when Person B isn't looking.
294: Person A and Person B losing each other in a store and trying to find each other.
295: Person A laughing at Person B because they spent more money at the food court than they did in any of the stores all day.
296: "Did you sleep last night? At all?"
297: "You don't get to say anything to me!"
298: "Excuse me?"
299: "How is this my fault?"
300: "I don't want to talk to you."
301: "Move out of my way before I make you."
302: "That isn't an option."
303: "You aren't going anywhere."
304: "You aren't the boss of me."
305: "What gives you the right?"
306: "Do that again and you'll regret it."
307: "Leave me alone!"
308: "I don't care."
309: "Come back here right now!"
310: "Go. You go and don't even think about coming back here."
311: "Do I make myself clear?"
312: "Control your anger or you'll have me to worry about."
313: "What did you just say to me?"
314: "I didn't ask you to do that!"
315: "Get away from me!"
316: "Let go of me."
 317: "You're such a dork."
318: "Get over here, you doof."
319: "Cheeky."
320: "You're so needy."
321: "Kiss me again."
322: "You're so adorable!"
323: "Look at you... Goodness, you're so cute."
 324: "I'm just so happy!"
325: "I can't stop smiling."
326: "I like that you make me laugh so much that my cheeks hurt."
327: "You are being extra sweet today."
328: "Oh, look at you!"
329: "Your eyes are so pretty."
330: "I'm really happy that you're here with me."
331: "Thank you for staying with me."
332: "I don't think I've ever loved someone this much before."
 333: "I feel like I'm in the clouds when I'm with you."
334: "You're like my heroine."
335: "I'm gonna tickle you if you don't come over here."
336: "My, oh my. You are such a beautiful creature."
337: Person A: "How good of a mood are you in right now?" Person B: ".....What did you do?"
338: "Go with me?" "As long as you hold my hand."
339: "Is there a reason you're blushing like that?"
340: "Have you seen my hoodie?" "Noo." "You're wearing it, aren't you?"
341: "OH you're jealous!"
342: "Can we stay like this forever?"
343: "Please just kiss me already."
344: "I think you might be my soulmate."
345: "Sleep over? Please?"
346: "Are we on a date right now?"
347: "I think I'm in love with you."
348: "Are you flirting with me?" "You finally noticed?"
349: "Am I your lockscreen?" "You weren't supposed to see that."
350: "I wish we could live together already."
351: "They're so cute when they're asleep."
352: "I just wanted to let you know that I think you're beautiful."
353: "You take my breath away," "..." "Y'know, like the song haha."
354: "Sharing is caring, now give me the hoodie!"
355: "But I've never told you that before."
356: "Give me attention."
357: "How is my wife more badass than me?"
358: "It's your turn to make dinner."
359: "Oh honey, I'd never be jealous of you."
360: "That was kind of hot."
361: Good morning kiss.
362: Kiss on the forehead.
363: Kiss on the nose. 
364: Kiss on the neck.
365: Kiss on the back.
366: Exhausted parents kiss.
367: Hiding/hoping not to be caught kiss.
368: Before bed kiss.
369: In secret kiss.
370: Public kiss.
371: Against a wall kiss.
372: When one person's face is scrunched up, and the other one kisses their lips/nose/forehead. 373: Lazy morning kisses before they've even opened their eyes, still mumbling half-incoherently, not wanting to wake up.
374: Routine kisses where the other person presents their cheek/forehead for the hello/goodbye kiss without even looking up from what they're doing.
375: Kisses meant to distract the other person from whatever they were intently doing/top of head kisses.
376: Person A: "Did I ever mean anything to you? Or was all of it a lie?" Person B: "Everything I told you, everything you think you know about me, is a lie... But I never lied about my feelings for you."
377: "Get out!" "Please let me explain." "Out!"
378: "You and me, together. We're unbeatable. We can go against all odds and come out on top."
379: "Is it wrong for me to wish that they never grow up and I can keep my baby forever?" "I kind of want that too."
380: "Why are you looking at me like that?" "I am just... Speechless. You look beautiful."
381: "I can't believe I get to spend the rest of my life with you."
382: Person A: "I cannot put into words, just how much I want to stab him, right now."  Person B: "...You could always draw a diagram."
383: Concept: You can share senses with your soulmate.
384: Person A: "No one's ever brought me flowers before...." Person B: "Do you not like them?" Person A: "...I love them, thank you."
385: Warm sunlight through a glass, sitting in the passenger seat, idle chatter, and passing greenery.
386: Person A: "...I wasn't sure you'd come." Person B: "You should know by now, that I don't care what anybody else thinks. I'll always be on your side."
387: Person A: "There are easier ways of doing this, you know?" Person B: "Yeah, but none of them are quite as fun, are they?"
388: "I've been pining after you for two years and you never even noticed."
389: "Some things just take time."
390: "Do you regret it?"
391: "Tell me this one thing and I'll leave you alone."
392: "I deserve whatever punishment you will give me."
393: Person A: "Have I told you, I love you, lately?" Person B: "You could always tell me again."
394: Watching them sleep in the early morning.
395: Video calling them because they miss them.
396: Calling them during a panic attack, having them rush over to sooth them.
397: Person A: "What's your most precious memory?" Person B: ".....Honestly? That time when we sat in that shitty little car park late at night, eating those disgusting chips from the gas station with the broken sign." Person A: "...Seriously? Why?" Person B: "Because that was the first time I ever saw you smile for real."
398: Having their baby, being completely over-protective of them.
399: Stealing their clothes, wearing them just to tease them.
400: Taking s/o to meet parents.
401: Coming to their aid after a nightmare.
402: Movie date, being slick and wrapping an arm over them during the middle of the movie. 403: Dropping them off at their house after date and kissing them goodnight.
404: Dancing/pumping their fist in the air in excitement because they finally kissed them.
405: Taking them to see a waterfall.
406: Waiting outside their door all night because they had a fight.
407: Painting them/drawing them while they sleep/pose for them.
408: Domestic life; helping them with their tie, their hair, handing them coffee before they leave for work.
409: Wrapped up in a sheet after a drunken night, flustered and trying to find their clothes while they watch you amusingly.
410: Waking up to them making you breakfast while half-naked.
411: Hands brushing against theirs in a moment of seriousness, unable to keep the smile from breaking out across their face.
412: Being utterly touch starved and too shy to ask to be held, so they resolve to brushing their fingers against a part of s/o's skin, etc.
413: Being the overly protective one during the pregnancy, doing everything for their s/o.
414: "It's two in the morning, I'm drunk and need some goddamn french fries so open your goddamn door."
415: "Well, if you want my opinion -" "We really don't."
416: Person A needs to leave for work, but Person B is hugging them from behind and just standing there. They can't leave them.
417: "Fuck." "No." "Fuck!" "Who taught the baby the fuck word?"
418: "I want this to be worth something to you. If it isn't, then what's the point?"
419: "You're braver than you think."
420: Cradling child close to their chest.
421: Wrapping child in old blankets like a little burrito.
422: "It's okay. I've got you."
423: Distracting child with their favorite things (toys, comfort items, etc.)
424: "Nobody's going to hurt you as long as I'm around."
425: "I won't rest until I have baby-proofed this entire house. Just you watch."
426: "I'm a little worried. What if I'm not a good parent?"
427: "Their room needs to be exciting. I'm not painting it a generic plain color."
428: "Don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else panic on the first day of school."
429: Characters witness their baby's first laugh.
430: Person A is a Youtuber who is dating B, C, D, and E. Their channel is growing and they are hesitant to come out as a poly couple so they just pass it for a really good friendship. Thing is, internet being internet are starting shipping war. Some ships A and B, some B and C, some A and C, etc. It's starting to do some shit and fights online. One day, they get tired of being asked questions about it and decide to come out as who they are. They make a video about how happy they are all together in a poly relationship. How do their fanbase and subscriber reacts is up to you!
431: Imagine Person A and B of your poly ship both helping Person C get through a bad bout of depression. What sort of things would they do for Person C to show that they care for them and want to support them? Is one more verbal with their support than the other?
432: Person A decides to plan a romantic dinner, thing is, while A prepares it, B and C are upstairs, making out. Both are getting really into it but after a while, just when they were about to get serious, A calls them downstairs to eat. B and C, frustrated a little from stopping there, tries their best to seduce their way into A's pants for dinner. Saying cliche and cheesy things to try and convince A that they can be dinner.
433: "I've wanted this for so long."
434: Person A will gladly tell you: There is nothing in the world quite so cute as Person B sitting in a rocking chair, holding a baby against their flannel (which Person A had been planning to steal, but this is far sweeter).
435: "Come to bed. I sleep better with you there."
436: "Where did you get that scar from?"
437: "I love mommy." "What about me?" "Just mommy."
438: "Your brat keeps kicking me in the kidney." "How come you say they're mine whenever they are doing that?"
439: "Have I done something wrong?"
440: "Looking back it's like, like those days never existed." "And you?" "No. I didn't exist either."
441: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."
442: "Stay in bed a little longer. It is warm here." "Alright, five more minutes, then I have to get up."
443: "Does it hurt here?" "Everywhere hurts."
444: "How do you always look so kissable?"
445: "Stomach bug?" "No, morning sickness."
446: "I feel safe in your arms."
447: "I dreamt about you last night, and woke up happy."
448: "I can't sleep. Can I stay here?"
449: "Does this feel good?"
450: She smiled down at the infant cradled in her arms, one tiny hand wrapped around her pinky finger. He was her little miracle.
451: "I'm so in love with you."
452: "You own my heart."
453: A: "Hey, before you doze off– I have a quick question?" B: "Yeah, sure, what is it?" A: "Would it be okay with you if I wake you up with kisses tomorrow? If that'd be uncomfortable for you, that's totally cool, forget I even brought it up."
454: "Are you nervous?" "No... Should I be?"
455: Running into some of the family accidentally while running errands.
456: Bringing their partner(s) to a family function, but something like a graduation party where they won't have to be the center of attention.
457: Visiting a grave/memorial with their partner(s)
458: Finally being alone after the meeting.
459: During foreplay, A always loved getting B visibly riled up. When B does get that riled up, though, they always kiss A far softer than they had been previously. It always confuses A a little bit, but it's never a problem. In the middle of some heated kisses, A decides to ask: "Why do you always do that?" "Do– do what?" "You kiss me softest when you're desperate." "You deserve to be treated gently. I'd never let how bad I want you overcome how bad I want you to feel wanted."
460: "I'll be there in a few minutes."
461: Secret relationship and everyone knows.
462: Person A listens to true crime podcasts all day and watches tons of videos about it, and they have to sleep cuddled up real close to Person B that night because they're scared. Person B may tease them about it.
463: "What would you have said?"
464: "STOP BEING SO CUTE, IT'S NOT FAIR!"
465: "Listen, I enjoy this hug and all, but can you stop?"
466: "You're the only one who gets to call me that, you know."
467: "I'm not going to fuck you until you've come at least three times on my tongue and fingers." 468: Person A: "....Please don't leave me here alone." Person B: "Never."
469: "You didn't think I forgot, did you?"
470: "Damn these emotions."
471: "Just another night, no sleep."
472: "I'm the youngest here, but no one would know it, what with the way you two act instead."
473: "I would never let anyone hurt the ones I care about and that includes you."
474: "Look at who I used to be and tell me I'm not better off how I am now."
475: "Don't be nervous, you can come closer."
476: "I never took you for the romantic type, but I guess I stand corrected."
477: "Don't smile at me like that." "Like what?" "Like I make you happy."
478: "This is far from the first time I've done something like this, so why are you so surprised?"
479: "I already knew. I was just waiting for you to confess finally."
480: "Is it still a secret if I know about it?"
481: "You know, by hinting that you have secrets, you make everyone else that much more inclined to find out what you're hiding, right?"
482: "You threatened my best friend, I do not feel too lovey dovey towards you right now!"
483: Your OTP(+) haven't announced their relationship yet, but when a friend of theirs posts a picture with them kissing in the background, what happens?
484: "(Name), this is the girl of my dreams."
485: "(Name)? Come on. Please, don't be sad for me."
486: "Are you asleep?" "Not anymore."
487: "You made me breakfast in bed? What did you do this time?"
488: "I'll carry you if I have to!"
489: "I didn't understand the warmth of you until I couldn't have it."
490: "I had given up, but you came into my life and I brought myself back."
491: "When did we become such a family?"
492: He's going to be a great father.
493: "Has anyone else noticed that we've color-coordinated with each other or is it just me?"
494: "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?"
495: Your character goes outside on a clear night. Looking up, they see a bright falling star streak across the sky. What wish do they make?
496: Person B: I got you these chocolates for Valentine's Day! Person A: You're a little late, it's the day after. Person C: They were half off.
497: Imagine your OTP giving their child dating advice.
498: Imagine person A leaning on person B's shoulder and asking if they've ever thought about raising kids with them and B replying that they've definitely thought about raising kids with them. Think about it.
499: Imagine person A of your OTP is about to meet person B's parents for the first time. A has been nervous all day, grooming themselves, trying to make themselves look respectable and worthy of B for their parents. B comes home in the evening to see how nervous A is, and kisses them and messes up their hair/untucks their shirt/just generally does something to make A look more like A, reassuring them because it was the real A that they fell in love with, and A that they want their parents to meet.
500: Where did they go on their honeymoon?