With My Baby Tonight : Prompts 751-1000

751:  "I love it when you dress up for me."
752:"How do I look?"
753: "Would you reconsider if I was sober?"
754: "I'm sure I can get some kind of sexual gratification just from staring at him if I try hard enough."
755: "Don't fucking touch what is not yours."
756: "You don't need to cover up the bruises/hickeys."
757: "I'm not sure if it's a sexual thing or not."
758: "How quickly can you cum?"
759:"There's people here." "I know."
760: "I don't care what you do just fuck me."
761: "I'm up for it if you are."
762: "Don't ruin the sofa."
763: "I'll just have to cum inside you then."
764: "Stop dancing like that or I'm going to cum in my pants."
765: "I'm not going to touch you unless you beg."
766: "You can't tease me like that and expect not to be punished."
767: "Is that a promise?"
768: "You look a bit tied up, want me to come back later?"
769: "Stop distracting me."
770: "Were you touching yourself?"
771: "That's probably the fastest we've ever done that."
772: "I know for a fact that you can be a hell of a lot louder than that."
773: "We've been at it like rabbits, how are you still horny?!"
774: "Saddle up doll."
775: "Did you just look me up and down and then bite your lip? 'Cause if you did we're having sex. Right now."
776: "Your ass is going to be seven different shades of red after that little stunt."
777: "God damnit, now all I can think about right now is you licking my cock like it's that ice cream cone."
778: "I wish I had a second chance to meet you for the first time."
779: Holding their hands when they are shaking.
780: Tucking the sheets around them when they stir during the night.
781: Traveling long distances just to see them.
782: Making their favorite meal when they are having a hard day.
783: Giving them a kiss before going to work and they are still in bed.
784: Tucking your head into their neck during a hug.
785: Lightly kissing on top of a freshly formed bruise.
786: Buying them something unrequested because it made you think of them.
787: Telling them a dumb joke just to see their smile.
788: Playing your fingers through their hair while sitting next to them on the couch.
789: Singing and dancing to their favorite song.
790: Calming them down when they have a bad dream.
791: Sharing a soft smile across a crowded room.
792: Washing their back/hair in the shower.
793: Taking a picture together to print and hang later.
794: Sharing a drink with them from the same straw.
795: Leaving a plate of food in the microwave for when they have a late shift.
796: Holding their hand while walking, even if there isn't a crowd.
797: Rubbing the back of their hand with a thumb.
798: "Why do you have to look at me like that? It's making me weak, please stop."
799: "Oh god, how can you manage to switch from cute to sexy in under a second?"
800: "I'm so lucky."
801: "I can't stop thinking about you."
802: "I've realised that you keep interrupting my daily and, holy shit, do I love it."
803: "Is this the moment that we kiss?"
804: "The more I look at you, the more I think we need to leave."
805: "Look at me. I love you."
806: "What took you so long? I missed you..."
807: "I never thought I'd be so lucky, especially not in this lifetime."
808: "I love you more than coffee." *distant gasps*
809: "I'm asking because I've seen the way you look at me."
810: "I'm tired and my bed feels so empty without you here."
811: "I think I'm in love with you and I don't know what to do."
812: "I desperately want to take you out for dinner and slow dance with you until the sun comes up, but I also want to grip your hair as I watch you writhing underneath me."
813: "If you don't stop looking at my lips without doing anything about it, I will take you right here on this counter."
814: "Every inch of you is the most incredible thing that God ever created."
815: "I know you don't like labels, so will you be my married-person-thing?"
816: "Are you going to kiss or keep staring?"
817: "I fell for you without even knowing it and, Jesus, does it hurt that you can't see it."
818: "Stop doing that with your face, someone else is going to snatch you up."
819: "Please just look at me while I confess, after that you can look anywhere you like, I swear."
820: "For you, darling, I would collect every cherry blossom in Japan- no- in the world."
821: "And now your hand is in mine and I feel like the luckiest person to walk the planet."
822: "Don't hesitate, just kiss me."
823: "Everytime I look at you, I think I fall a little more in love."
824: "You are more than you think of yourself. You're everything to me."
825: "Don't look at me like that and then feign innocence."
826: "You're the best thing that has, and ever will, happen to me."
827: "I think you need to tell me the truth about how you feel towards me."
828: "I shouldn't be allowed to be this happy."
829: "You keep saying that we're friends but you look at me for a moment too long for that to be true."
830: "Not only am I deeply in love with you, you're my best friend."
831: "I would honestly die before I let anything happen to you."
832: "Please don't love me the way you loved your exes."
833: "I'm not materialistic. I like being happy and having lots of sex."
834: "I don't care if you think you look like godzilla when you wake up, you're my beautiful godzilla."
835: "I know you haven't done anything, but can you please stop looking so goddamn kissable, my parents are here."
836: "You're the only person I've ever actually wanted to spent the rest of my life with."
837: "The things I would do just to see your face right now."
838: "Please come home, this doesn't feel right."
839: "Will you stay the night?"
840: "I made breakfast, but I didn't know what you liked so I made enough to probably feed a small tribe."
841: "Hold my hand."
842: "Shall we- shall we go back to my place?"
843: "How can you stand there looking like that?"
844: "Why do I feel like I'm home whenever you're near me?"
845: "I will love you forever and when 'forever' ends, I'll love you some more."
846: "If only you could see yourself the way I see you, because, holy shit, you'd realize how much I've fallen for you."
847: "Don't think about anything. Just tell me that you love me and hold me tighter."
848: "I think we need to talk about the fact that I'm in love with you and also that I'm pregnant."
849: "Call me everyday, I just need to know you're okay."
850: "I know you think we aren't right for each other, but we've run into each other too many times for you to tell me that this isn't fate."
851: "There's always a place in my bed for you, I will wait no matter what."
852: "People like me aren't supposed to have someone like you, I think fate was being harsh on you."
853: "I'm so madly and deeply in love with you, please meet me so we can discuss this."
854: "I would've waited an eternity if I knew you were what I'd get at the end of it."
855: "I hope you'll never forget how much I adore you."
856: "Why didn't you answer your phone? It was an emergency, I needed to tell you I loved you."
857: "I hope our love never gets boring."
858: "Thank you for loving me, I couldn't have been more lucky."
859: "Every morning you kiss my forehead before I leave for work, why was it my lips today?"
860: "My heart hurts when I look at you."
861: "I've fallen for you and it's becoming difficult for me to get anything done."
862: "All I can think of is your lips on mine."
863: "Don't blame it on the alcohol, you tasted like you wanted me."
864: "You keep that photo of us in your wallet?"
865: "Darling, your heart is too pure for me."
866: "I got everything I wanted. My everything was you."
867: "Kiss me like you mean it."
868: "All I ever wanted is right here in front of me."
869: "Don't pretend that you don't feel the same way."
870: "I fought so hard to get you and thank god I can finally rest."
871: "I never thought we'd end up together, but here you are confessing everything to me."
872: "I can't be without you."
873: "You were never the person I wanted, but you were the only one I ever needed."
874: "I don't know how you've put up with me for this long, but I love you for it."
875: "I hope we last."
876: "We could be an epic novel of forbidden lovers, like Romeo and Juliet without the ending."
877: "Don't tell me you love me unless you mean it."
878: "Every little thing you do, makes me want to hold you forever and never let go."
879: "If marrying me will make this relationship boring, then let's just date forever."
880: "I want to love you like it's our last day on earth, but you beat me to it."
881: "That night you kissed me and I thought I might melt."
882: "My heart isn't beating faster, my heart isn't beating faster, I swear it isn't, get ahold of yourself."
883: "They told me that you'd break my heart but, holy shit, they never said it'd feel like this."
884: "Don't act innocent, you had me pinned underneath you 5 minutes ago."
885: "I just want you to be happy, even if your happiness doesn't include me, I just want you happy."
886: "Will you love me like this forever?"
887: "I could never not love you."
888: "I can't think of a life that doesn't have you in it."
889: "You don't know half of the things you do to me."
890: "Kiss me and promise me a forever."
891: "People are talking about us."
892: "Won't you just let me hold you?"
893: "I never want anything. Anyone. Now I want you."
894: "Everyone is looking at us. Is that a good or a bad thing? "
895: "Don't let me down."
896: "I've never let anyone this close before. "
897: "How does this make you feel?"
898: "Don't be afraid. Trust me."
899: "You make me feel things... Things I don't know how to describe."
900: "I'll be here, no matter what."
901: "Can't we go somewhere we can be alone?"
902: "You can still lay by me."
903: "I don't think I've ever seen you like this."
904: "It's not like I meant what I said. It just slipped out."
905: "I have never felt this safe before."
906: "If you never need someone, no matter what, I'll be there."
907: "I always looked up to them, you know? ( name )."
908: "Sometimes I just wonder why things turned out this way."
909: "Don't say anything, just hold me. Please."
910: "There's something you're not telling me."
911: "This job is going to kill me."
912: "I missed you, you know?"
913: "You're an idiot" "I am. I'm your idiot."
914: "Hey, nerd! ...go kick their butt."
915: "You are loved."
916: "Morning, lovely. I see you got out of bed... I'm proud of you."
917: "You're like fall... I love fall."
918: "Picture yourself as a cat. Are you fluffy, hairless, big, small? What color are you? Well, no matter how you are, I got news buddy, all cats are cute. You're cute. Your flaws are cute. Your personality is cute. Your mistakes? You guessed it, cute. Now, you wouldn't treat a cat badly, right? You'd feed it, love it, support it, right? ...'cause if you wouldn't then I'd whoop your ass, so you better love yourself no matter what, cutie."
919: "I hope you have a wonderful day."
920: "You are your worst criticizer, seriously, all those things you're worried about, they are absolutely fine."
921: "Have you eaten in the last hours? Drank enough water? If not, do it now or I will... fight you... with my love.... yeah!"
922: "Keep going, love."
923: "Look at you, god... you're amazing."
924: "It's okay, you're allowed to cry, just let it all out."
925: "You're strong and I care about you."
926: "Is it wrong if I still like you?"
927: "I know what you said, but I'm still where we left off."
928:"Not a day goes by without me thinking about us."
929: "What we had was special. I can't let that go."
930: "Do you think there's still a chance for us?"
931: "Would you do it all again if you had the chance?"
932: "What made you leave ?"
933:"Why did you stop loving me?"
934:"I don't miss you, I miss what we had."
935: "There are so many things I'd do for just one more night with you."
936: "I have no idea what it meant to you, but to me it meant the whole world."
937: "How long is it going to take for you to get off my mind?"
938: "Even you're my biggest 'What if.' What if..."
939: "My life went to hell after you left."
940: Person A: My wife is hotter than your wife. Person B: No way, my wife is a goddess compared to your wife. Person C: We get it, you're married.
941: "And that makes it okay?"
942: "What would you do if I didn't come back?"
943: "Do you know what it's like?"
944: "Hasn't this addiction done enough damage already?"
945: "Why are your eyes so red?"
946: "How do you think this ends?"
947: "Is that what you think of me?"
948: "Can't you see how fucked up this is?"
949: "Should you be drinking that much?"
950: "Am I the reason you cry every night?"
951: "When did you stop loving me?"
952: "Don't you think you've done enough?"
953: "How did things go so wrong?"
954: "When did things fall apart?"
955: "Which part of me wasn't enough?"
956: "How do I make you love me again?"
957: "How much does it hurt knowing you lost me?"
958: "Were you trying to destroy us?"
959: "Are you okay with having blood on your hands?"
960: "Can you still sleep at night?"
961: "Is being high all the time worth losing everything?"
962: "Do you understand what you've done?"
963: "How could you do this?"
964: "Can you be the one to do it?"
965: "Does this mean what I think it means?"
966: "Are you leaving?"
967: "How do we fix this?"
968: "Can you promise me no one else has to get hurt?"
969: "Are you satisfied now...?"
970: "Do you even know what love feels like?"
971: "I'll feel much better if you let me walk you home."
972: "I wanted to say "I love you" for the first time without stuttering, but that failed."
973: "Apparently all our friends have a bet going that we end up together."
974: "You make me feel alive. For the first time ever, I feel like I can breathe."
975:"I fucking love you." "Hang up, and tell me this when you're sober."
976: "I really want to kiss you right now." "Do it then."
977: "Are you flirting with me?" "You finally noticed?"
978: "I've been falling in love with you since the first day we met."
979: "Sorry... Your hair was in your face... Thought I should move it so I could see you better."
980: "The worst thing is, that even after all of that, I'm still in love with you."
981: "Did you at least think of me, when you were having sex with her?"
982: "If you don't hug me right now I think I might fall apart."
983: "That ship has sailed. I've had my one great love already."
984: "Would you just shut up and listen to me for two goddamn seconds?!"
985: "If I asked you to stay, would you?"
986: "I don't know who you are anymore."
987: "We're not just friends and you fucking know it."
988: "Seeing you between my legs is so hot."
989: "I may or may not have left some... Marks."
990: "I think we were a little too loud last night."
991: "Really? You wanna have sex... Here? Now?"
992: "The noises you make are incredible."
993: "You've been giving me bedroom eyes for the past half an hour. Time to show me what, exactly, was on your mind."
994: "We're just... Friends." "Friends don't do this type of shit!"
995: "Bite your lip once more, I dare you."
996: "What you gonna do about it, stud?"
997: "God, I love your hands." "Let's put them to good use then."
998: "I know you can be louder than that."
998: "Come on. I want the neighbours to hear you scream."
999: "Do you like that? Like being in control?"
1000: "Did you just slap my ass?" "Actually, I firmly grasped it." "Did you just quote Spongebob?"