Chapter 1

A/n: this will be date in 18 century and so the words in (") Will be in Shakespeare but some (") Will be I  full english but the rest are regular and I hope you enjoy.

Your in the wagon with your lovely husband but something trouble him "Ichabod doest something trouble thee?" He look soon out but he snaps out of it and nods and say "Just has't thee and our baby on mine mind that's all mine love" You smiles and rub your belly

"The baby wilt beest hither soon I promise" You and Ichabod arrived at the village and quit quite around here. You and ichabod get out the wagon and grab your stuff"Mine love don't carryeth those folk I'll carryeth t myself" You smiles and he takes the stuff upstairs letting you explore the place"Soo I'll telleth thy father the gender and that gent wilt beest joyous" You walk upstairs seeing Ichabod unpacking both his and your stuff"Honey alloweth me holp thee" You help him with clothes and putting them away.
{Time skip cause I'm lazy}
You walk with Ichabod into a building it wasn't much it just look like a cabin "Attend me in the living room" You nods and sit in rye living that the cabin had. You slowly over here Ichabod talk. It starts to sound like he's screaming but you pay no attention to it. Soon it became hours so you slowly fall asleep. You feel a little gentle shake. You wake up to see your handsome husband"Cometh mine love we art going back to art room" You get up and you both walk to the room. You take off your clothes and put a night gown on "Honey doth thee bethink lest I overweight?" He look at you with a surprised look saying "Mine love wherefore would thee sayeth that?" You shrug couldn't find the answer to his questions.

he put on is his underwear

he put on is his underwear. You both get in bed and cuddle each other you both slowly fall asleep into the night.

Well that was was shitty the next chapter as tea I promise you. You will love it.