The First Time

Heavy rain along with its thunder pouring outside her apartment. Bin carried her in bridal style let her sleep in bed. Slowly and delicately pulling the duvet over her fragile body. He makes sure she sleeps comfortably forgetting what just happened. Don't want to disturb her, he left a peck on her forehead and leave her apartment immediately.

"Yejin.. Come here! Let's take our graduation photo!"
"One.. two.. three..., say kimchiiii"
"Ya!! One more time, make an ugly face OK!!"
*click *click

"There you are our famous girl in school! Ishh!! Let me take a photo with her!"
"Aish! I'm getting emotional, when will we get back to this moment again.."
"Hey!! We are still young you know. Even after 10 years, I'll make sure to track you all!"

Everyone shed their tears in their last day of school. For Yejin, her best moment of life is when she still a high-schooler. Being the most famous girl, she got many attention from teachers, friends, especially boys. Everywhere she goes, happiness following her. At least she gets that before returning to home. During this high school time, she able to experienced thing she would never have. Drugs, sex, clubs, liquor, yes all the bad stuffs. But, she didn't regret it. She knows eventually all of these things will not happened again, so she enjoy it as much as she can.

Being popular easily gives her an access to get to know strangers. What she meant by strangers mostly students from other school. Indeed, her school's competitor, the Elite High School. Lots of students there came to play around, "doing all the bad stuff". Despite that, she actually felt comfortable hanging out with them.

It started when she was in grade 10. Her boy friends always persuade the girl friends visiting the night clubs. She really want to go there, but she got no courage. Until she forced herself and decided to joined her friends. She took by surprise seeing lot of familiar people dancing and drinking the liquor. It only took a moment for her to adapt. The rest, she gladly enjoy the moment. Wearing short and sexy dresses, full make up with red lipstick and smoky eye makes her totally looks like an adult.

"There you are Yej, come here sit with oppa.." said one of the male friend from Elite high school.
"Oppa.. why you don't invite me earlier. This is fucking crazy.." replied Yejin.

There was a man in front of him smirking to her action. She was cute, innocent, and sexy at the same time. She could be his target tonight. Nevertheless, Yejin continuously emptied her glass, the bartender keep offering her the strongest liquor.

The man's hand started to encircling Yejin's waist. He knew they are the same age, but he thought " oh you take care of your body well". Gorgeous curve, size, even smooth as porcelain skin. He even surprised Yejin didn't remove his hand from her thigh, maybe she often did this. In the end, Yejin knocked her self out, leaning her head to the man's shoulder.

"You smell good.." said Yejin unconsciously.
"I know.., hey do you want to play with me" he asked
"What games are we playing?"
"Well, we can go to my room if you want.."
"Sure!! I will beat you down!!", she said.
"Kajja, let me take you to the new world", bring her over his car and drove off to his apartment.
—————

Upon arriving at his apartment, Hyunbin began to kiss her slowly but passionately. His hand cupped her face and the other hand holding to her waist.

Yejin who startled by his sudden movement only freeze at the moment. Her head was starting to regain her conciousness even seconds later fully awake from those strong liquor. His lips tasted much like cigarette mixed with vodka but in a sweet way. She loves it.

Hyunbin stopped, and gradually pushed her to lean at the wall. His forehead touched hers, and both eyes met their gaze. Hyunbin was aware she was now fully freshened from the vodka, and his gaze wistfully ask for her permission to proceed.

Yejin didn't do anything, yet Hyunbin took it for granted. Yejin's arms were now circling his neck and pull him closer to deepen the kiss. His arm made a swift move towards her back, roaming around trying to search for the zipper. Once he found it, he pulled it bit by bit. Her dress now was fully exposed, he found his hand touching her bare back. Just like her thigh, her back extraordinarily smoother. Yejin let her small moan as Bin's kiss shifted to her earlobe.

It was the first time for Yejin to experienced like this. Just like she said before, she wanted to try different things before she never had a chance to. She let herself surrender on his touch.

Yejin's moan make Bin more alive. He then brought Yejin to laid on her bed still licking her earlobe. Her hands unwittingly brushed against his silky and smooth hair. Her sensitive spot already turned on even before they could be fully naked. Cautiously, he brought his hands pulling the string of her dress downwards which exposed her bosoms. Moving his mouth towards her collarbone, he left her with kiss mark, making a louder moan for her.

The bra was now freed from her bosom revealing her treasure. Without further ado, he pinched and lick both twins alternately. Yejin now couldn't hold the fresh liquid that now fully rested on her panties. She had no idea what is going on with her, but she knows she likes the pleasure. Bin also couldn't hold longer, he took off his cloths, pants, leaving his undergarment only. Yejin did the same thing, roughly she removed her dress.

Bin who was on top of her right now began to kiss her lips again. It was very addictive to be honest. Her thighs were to be parted by Bin's hand, he moved from her ribs, downwards to her stomach, and finally her sweet core covered with white panties. He realized she was fuckingly drenched in her liquid, yet he added the pleasure by rubbing her core through her panties. Louder moan was heard by him, he likes her hoarse voice. He then took her hands couraging her to massage his length. She moved her hands up and down as he wanted. They both took turns voicing out their pleasure.

He then stopped unwanting him to release first, and took this moment to admire her soaked panties. It was clearly transparant due to her wetness fading the white color. Yejin was shy for someone to look her private parts, indeed it was her first time. She covered up her panties by her hand to stop his gaze on hers. He turned his gaze to her and smiled showing his deep dimples. Cute, she thought.

Directly he played her core again, and this time he slid off her panties and his. Yejin quickly took her panties and stared it for awhile.

"Wae..?", Bin asked

"Uhm.. Nothing, I just.. I just surprised by how wet is my panties", replied her

"You didn't even see your core yet. It is wetter actually.."

Yejin took her hands touching her private part, in fact her small touch shaken her as much as he did before. And she looked at her hands drenching with clear liquid. That view of her touching her own part made Bin speechless. He quickly lick off her finger and positioned him between her. He teased her core by rubbing it slowly. He then made a movement to thrust inside which gave an awe sensation for both of them.

"STOPPP! WAITTT!", she said hysterically.

"GOSHH! You are so tight!", he said

"It is my first time, you fucking idiot!"

"WHATT, why didn't you tell me you are a virgin!", he immediately pulled out his length out of her. He felt bad for treating her this way.

"No No No.., I stopped because I want to adjust with your length. It is hurting me if you directly moved", her hands holding on him making sure he doesn't leave.

Bin didn't want to waste the chance, so he got back even more gently this time thrusting inside her. She even shed tears realizing how much it hurts inside. But this pain turns to pleasure in no time. His pace became quick and the muscles were strengthen around her area. In no time, Yejin came followed by him in the next minute.

He knows he must apologize to her after this. Nevertheless, Yejin cupped his face and contrarily thanked him for the pleasure. Because of him, she knows how to gain her excitement back even after the pain given by her family.

--------

Yejin woke up from her sweet dream. It is a not dream actually, it was true. Her virginity was lost to him but she is grateful for it.