Prologue

Ah, South Park; the quiet mountain town.

...Not

Anyone who's lived in South Park can confirm it's anything but quiet. If anything, it's considered weird when South Park goes a day without some kind of fucked up shit happening

Kids have been murdered, aliens have anal-probed people, robots have attacked the small town...

Seriously, there's a lot of things wrong with this place.

In the midst of this chaos is a group of kids, now entering 11th grade. They've grown numb to the chaos that is constantly appearing in their town.

Let's see... First there's Stan. He's probably the most normal of his group, which isn't really saying much. He fucks up a lot, but deep down he has a good heart.

Then, there's Kyle, Stan's best friend. Like Stan, he has a good heart, but he can be hot-headed at times. No, scratch that, he's hot-headed most of the time.

Next is Kenny. He's... somewhat normal, but he can be a big pervert.

Last is the man himself, Eric Cartman.

...He's worse than Satan.

He's responsible for a lot, if not most of the crisis' in South Park. He's done things like try to murder all the Jews, fed some kid his parents, locked his 'friend' in a bunker for days...

Yeah, he's pretty fucked up.

It's surprising how even though Eric puts his friends through so much shit, they still hang out with them. They did attempt to ignore him one time, but that kind of resulted in him stopping a robbery. His friends thought he changed when he did that, but, ultimately, they were wrong.

Every day, Eric would find a new way to torture his friends. Everyone is just about done with him by now.

One day, Eric finds himself ruining Kyle's love life yet again. No surprise there. And, obviously, Kyle gets pissed so bad to the point he threatens to end Eric's life.

Who knew that one day Eric would be gone from their life, right out of the blue, and it's all thanks to some random girl no less.