We've arrived at Altay

*Shnick*

"Hmm" muttered Elfman. He awoke feeling warm and happy with a buzzy feeling running around his stomach.

*shnick*

"Well you look like you had a wonderful sleep Elf-nii chan" Lisanna teased as she turned another page in her book with a satisfactory *shnick*. All the while looking meaningfully down at Elfman's and Evergreen's still intertwined hands. Elfman's face immediately blushed a healthy pink glow that reached to the roots of his hair, and carefully unlaced his fingers from Evergreen's.

" Ohh Elf-nii chan there's no need to feel embarrassed about showing affection to your wom-" Lisanna began kindly 

"She isn't my woman and I don't know why you keep thinking she is, our relationship isn't like that." Elfman harshly whispered, no matter how much he wished there was a relationship.  He thought of the times he had spent with Evergreen, the S-class trials, the grand magic games all thoughs times they have gotten closer and closer. But still he knew that she liked Laxus no matter what he does.

(Authors input "dumb ass")

Lisanna sighed knowing the thoughts that were going through his mind, and knew they were completely far from the truth. "Any way we are nearly at Altay the train is going to stop in a couple of minutes. You should wake up Evergreen, I'll go get our luggage"  

"Wait what we are nearly there? How long were we asleep"

Lisanna turned around and flashed Elfman a small smile 

"for five hours at least"

Wow that's the longest I have ever slept on a train

"Okay you start getting the luggage, I'll wake up Ever and be a man and help with the luggage"

"Okay c'ya soon" Lisanna ran off with a smile.

With a sigh Elfman turned and looked at Evergreen she looked so peaceful there and so relaxed he really didn't want to wake her. Elfman drank in her sleeping form and traced her face with his eyes. She is really beautiful Elfman thought tracing the the curve of her lips, the cusp of her jaw and the length of her neck. Gently placing his hand on her soft shoulder marveling at her soft skin. He gently shook her shoulder and whispered.

"Ever....Ever"

Hmmm what time is it and why am I hearing Elfman's voice in my apartment with a turn of her head she latched her warm brown eyes with Elfman's deep blue ones. And suddenly the memories of the job, the train and more importantly the moment between her and Elfman flashed through her mind, causing a slight blush to bless her face. She could still feel where his hand was on hers and wished to feel that sensation again causing her blush to slightly deepen.   

"We are just stopping Ever, we are at Altay"

already?.. how long was I asleep that's at least a five hour trip Evergreen thought groggily. Blush disappearing as quickly as it appeared.

"sigh okay help me up" Evergreen commanded pompously offering her small slender hand to his large rough ones. With a smile he gently took her hand and began to pull her. When the train suddenly jolted to an abrupt halt, flinging Evergreen forward into Elfman's chest. Causing Elfman to land flat on his back. 

Groaning Evergreen recovered from the shock quicker than Elfman and looked up. Her face was millimeters from Elfman's. With her full blush returning she tried but failed to not enjoy their situation. Feeling his big arm wrapped around her trim waist and the other placed up the middle of her back, there faces not millimeters apart.

With a mutter about stupid trains Elfman opened his rich blue eyes to find Evergreen pressed fully against his body. Elfman was struck Dumb. He marveled at the feeling of her large breasts pressed against his chest, his arms wrapped around her slim waist and upper back. He didn't know how to react well, anyone wouldn't in this situation.

"Ever..." Elfman breathed

Had Evergreen been standing she would've been weak in the knees, at the way he enticingly (although un intentionally)  whispered her name.

"I-I thought I told you not to call me that" she whispered while drawing in his sent that smelled so pure and rich no words could not describe its smell, bar one word.. Elfman.  

Elfman didn't know what to do if he should tell her to move or try to adjust his position. Had he had his choice he would stay there but...

tap. tap .tap

Foot steps came running down the trains hall way.

" Elf-nii chan where are you guys"  Lisanna called loudly "We have to get off now" while hurriedly running into their compartment. And promptly dropping her jaw at the sight of Evergreen on top of her older brother Elfman. She was absolutely speechless.

Evergreen hurriedly sat up from Elfman and quickly yelled. 

"ITS NO WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE"

 "YES IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"

Lisanna just watched mouth still agape as they scrambled to their feet and as they turned an unnatural shade of red.

"Lisanna come on lets go" Elfman said why awkwardly looking at Evergreen. The past few moments quickly running through his mind on repeat. The three man squad awkwardly rushed the last few minutes of collecting their bags and scrambling of the train and onto the platform. After finally collecting them selves after the train incident they all took in their surroundings. People rushed passed them staring at the new comers and muttering suspiciously. And at first glance at the dreary city of Altay it look liked a permanent shadow heavily cloaked with the tension of evil was draped over the poor city.

"What happened here" Lisanna muttered