8. Whisps

The 3 teens plus Toothless and Pascal walked through the woods surrounding the kingdom of DunBroch. "Wait was that thing with us all the time" Jack asked. "Um yes"Rapunzel said "And he's a chamelion thank you very much" Rapunzel walked ahead of them. "women" Hiccup muttered under his breath. Jack just rolled his eyes. Toothless followed them exitedly. Toothless stepped on a twig making a loud sound. An arrow whizzed over their heads. Rapunzel screamed.

Merida made her way into the forest. She saw the 3 teens and Toothless. "Wha" Merida questioned. "I know weird" Jack said."Wait are ye callin' me weird" Merida said. "No" Jack said. "now if I called you a frizzy crazy haied nutcase, then that would be calling you weird" Merida groaned.Rapunzel stepped between the two. "Now this is not the time for fighting" Rapunzel said to the two. "Jack, say you're sorry" "Really, I'm not 2" Rapunzel glared at him. "Sorry" Jack said. "So" Hiccup said. "Who are you"

"I am Merida, first born decendant of clan DunBroch" Merida said. "So basically a princess" Rapunzel said. "Unfotrtunately" Merida grumbled. "No way I'm a princess too" Rapunzel said. "Rapunzel" "I'm Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, son of the chief" Hiccup replied. "Great I'm surrounded by royalty" Jack said. Then something appeared over Jack's head.

"What's that" Rapunzel asked. "It's a whisp" Merida replied. "They lead ye to yer fate" "Get it off me" Jack said. Jack tried to touch it. The whisp dissapered and a trail of even more whisps behind them. The 4 teens began to follow the whisps. Toothless stard at the whisps questionabely. Hiccup saw the dragon wasn't following them. "Toothless c'mom" Toothless backed away. "Fine, have it your way" Hiccup said as he followed his new friends. Toothless ran after them. The 5 of them followed the whisps. The last whisp dissapeared revealing a small cottage.