9. Witches and Hair

The last whisp dissapeared revealing a small cottage. The 4 looked at each other confused. They walked up to the cottage. After Hiccup instructed Toothless to stay outside tey wlked into the cottage. A bell rang over her head.

"Yer back, princess" The old woman said. "Um yes I am, how do ye do" Merida said. "Oh and you have brought me visitors" the woman said. She looked ot the window to see Toothless. "Oh and a Night Fury. Amazing"

"Uh Mer, what are we doing here" Rapunzel asked. "For you to regain you abilities of course" the woman said. "She can do that" Rapunzel questioned. "Yep she's a witch, she can do anythin'" The witch reached up and snattched the golden flower away from Rapunzel's hair and ushered them all outside. The witch snapped her fingers and led them back inside.

The cottage magically turned into a witch's lair. The witch boiled down the flower into a golden liquid. She poured it into a huge pot. She added in a mouse shaped piece of wood, a white spere with two connnected black dots for eyes, and a snowflake. She put on a mask. Jack tighted the drawstrings of his hood over his face. Hiccup, Merida, and Pascal covered their eyes. Rapunzel still stared into the pot. The witch saw this and covered Rapunzel's eyes with her hand. There was a huge flash of light blowing a hole in the roof.

"Perfect" the witch said as she grabbed a ladel and ladeled it out into a glass. "Is it safe" Rapunzel asked. "Ye turned me Mum into bear once" Merida added. "It's safe" the witch said. Rapunzel drank the liquid. "Nothing's happening" Rapunzel said. "Of course it's not ye hafe to sing that healing song" Rapunzel sighed and began to sing.

Flower gleam and glow

let your powers shine

The roots of Rapunzel's hair began to turn blonde.

Make clock the reverse

Her hair was completely blonde and was down the middle of her back.

Bring back what once was mine.

Her hair was past her waist and reaching the floor.

Heal what has been hurt

Her hair began to pool out onto the floor.

Change the fate's design

Her hair was out the door. Toothless looked as it rolled past him.

Save what has been lost,
Bring back what once was mine

Her hair was at it's full length.

What once was mine

"Did it work" Rapunzel asked. "See for yerself" the witch said. Rapunzel gasped and ran out the door. "THIS IS AMAZING" Rapunzel shouted. Jack and Hiccup followed her. The witch grabbed Merida's hand. "Oh reght payment" Merida said. She handed her a gold coin. Merida left the cottage. "Now what was that price for the spell" Merida turned. "I'm sorreh did ye say somethin'" Merida asked. The cottage was gone. "Merida" Hiccup called. Merida caught up with her friends.