Meeting the Winchesters

Lauren P.O.V

This day had been like any other except that my neighbor Mr.Smith died a few weeks ago. I know I should be a little sad about it, but I didn't really know him that well. He was a little strange anyways. But today is not that special. "I have the day off, so I wonder what I can do?" I thought to myself. "Oh I know, I can watch Supernatural!" The show had been my life for a while now and I needed to catch up on the series, because, of work I hadn't had time to watch for a while. I have to watch it on Netflix though because I never watched it when it first came out. "Let's see where did I leave off?" I ask myself. Just then there was a knock at the door. "I wonder who that could be?" I thought to myself. I got up off of the couch and went to answer the door. "Just a minute!" I yelled. I opened the door and saw two men. "These people look familiar." I thought to myself. Then it hit me, IT'S THE GOD DAMMED WINCHESTERS! "Can we ask you a few questions on the death of your neighbor Mr.Smith" asked the one I knew as Sam Winchester. "NOPE" I yelled and slammed the door, and just to be safe I locked it too."HOW ARE THEY HERE I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A SHOW WHAT! IF THEY ARE HERE THAN THAT MEANS SOMETHING BAD IS HAPPENING! AW-WW HELL NO THIS IS NOT REAL!" I thought to myself. Then they knocked again." Are you ok Miss" asked Sam thought the door. I thought I should probably open the door to not make myself seem suspicious. "Yah i'm ok I just needed to clean up a little first!?" I yelled back at them. "I really hope they bought that!" I thought. Then I opened the door and let them in.

________________________________________________________________________________

There we go! This is my first story so I thank you for reading it i will try to upload as much as I can inbetween school and club and my band activitys so thanks and hope you like it! :D