ᝰ ೃ࿔ 03

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┓  -ˋˏ SUSPICION ˎˊ-  ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┛

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┓
-ˋˏ SUSPICION ˎˊ-
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┛

CLOSING THE DOOR BEHIND HIM, kazuha slid down the door, letting out a sigh of relief.

"kazuha, are you okay? caN you open the dOor?" his bandaged hand reached for the door handle to open it for you.

pressing down, he quickly got up from the ground to look at you.

B̴̨͓̰͑̈͊̄͝Ú̸͎͖̟̿̒͊̽͝ͅṪ̵̙̅̂̓̍ ̸̡̗͍̱͖͈̆͑͛̄͐̚͜͝H̶̙̖͓̩̤̙̙̫̘̍̈́́̽̓̕͜Ȩ̴̢̤̎̄̎͌͗̾͂̐̚͝ ̸̢̥̱̲͕̚S̴̺̹̫͇̼͈̔ͅÁ̸͖̉̎́̄̔̐͑͘W̸̨̨̯̻̞̣͎̰̱͈͌͑́́̌̄̔̋̈́ ̷͎͙̖̮͍̟͙́̈́̚A̷̛̛͇̹̭̰͓͚̘̣̿̉ ̴͉͎̮̉͂̓͝͠P̶̧̼̩͚̲͎̩̒U̴̜̣̱̠̺̰͌ͅŖ̶̞̮̦̆̇̀̓̂̓̌͘͝͝P̶̡͈̞̞͍̘͍̻͔̿͒̾̌̚͝͠ͅL̸͇̮̹̗̳͓̋̿̏̈́͋̀͘͝Ȩ̶̘̗̫̲͉̮̭̪̇̋͂̀̿͠ ̶̢̧̡͙͙̰̦͋́͆̾̈́̑͊̚͜H̷̛̬͉͇̬̲̭̪̑̿̅̈͘͝ͅA̸̠̓̎̎͂͂͠ͅĬ̵̮̙͊̔̂̀̉̾͊͘̕R̸̛̹̤̼̪̬̜̘̭̤̃̌̌̌̇͘ ̸̙̜̥̀͛̔͝C̸̘͇̤̳̹͔̉̏̅Ȯ̷̧̯̰̬̭̰͚͍͍Ĺ̵̡̠̍̃͝Ǫ̴̞͕̥̘͉̌̔́͒̔̀̽͘̚̕͜R̵̡̠̜͆̾͆͐̈͒E̸̢͚͎̲̰̱̲̊̊͗̏̑̃̍̌͊͋D̴͔̥̞̞̤̈͛͌̈́͝ ̶̝̖͕̦̼̓̎̎̚͝W̶̡̛̛̟͔̤̪͈̿̌͐̄̎͗̍͜Ǫ̴̧̭̭̥͉̬̔̅̊͋̍M̴͙̝͓̽͋̇̽̀̽̚A̵̢̼͉̣͕͕͕̤̣̥̿̿͗͑̂̔̿̓͑͝Ņ̸̖̪͎̳̭̩͌̒

and he saw you standing there with a worried face. "ah kazuha, are you sick? you look like you saw H̴̝̽͒́͂̓̽͒̊͘ͅȄ̸̖͓͚̠̗̫͖̥̼̦̎̓͊͗̃̾͘͘R̴̼̦̝͕̰̈́̌ a ghost!!"

you placed your palm on his forehead while he stared at the open door with horror.

"it seems you still have a cold... why don't you go lay in bed while i make another soup?" he glanced over to you, breathing out.

just seeing you made him feel better.

holding your hand in his palms, he gave a warm smile.

he really did appreciate your concern. but he has traveled alone for long enough to care for himself.

"come on, waiting for me to tuck you in?" you teased, waiting for a response.

but only to be met with the disappointment that he had gone quiet.

it was weird that a talkative person like him would be so quiet like this.

"y/n? are you okay?" you got startled by his voice, turning your head, you saw that kazuha had already laid in his bed.

"i'm fine. no worries." you waved at him and closed the door.

DID HE FIGURE YOU
OUT?

DID HE FIGURE YOU OUT?