ᝰ̸̛̼̻̜̣̺̆̏ ̶̣̯̜̃̃̂̒͋ೃ̴̞̪̞͙͐̃͂̏࿔̵̢͇̟̞̥̓͊̾͆ 0̶̨̛̗͎̙͉̖̝̘͛͑̌͜ͅ0̴̧̦͙̀̋͒̂͊̏̈̀̔́

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┓  -ˋˏ DREAMS ˎˊ-  ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┛

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┓ 
-ˋˏ DREAMS ˎˊ- 
┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い⌟°━━━━┛

WITH SWEAT ROLLING DOWN HIS FOREHEAD, kazuha forcefully pried his eyes open, breathing heavily as he looked at the ceiling.

nightmares... he has always had them.

but his dreams have been repeating.

HE RAN UNTIL HIS LEGS GAVE UP, letting him pathetically fall on the grass.

tears pooled in his eyes, making them glow and shine in the lights of the stars that he once had admired.

balling up his fists he pulled himself back up, ready to start running again.

but he froze when he heard the footsteps stop behind him.

maybe it's foolish of him to think about this, but the more you leave often..

the more distant and quiet you become.

he can't help but think about what reason you could be leaving for.

you would be in a rush and sometimes even disappear without letting him know.

but an even bigger question was;;

why did you dislike the t̸̨̼̙̖̀r̵̡̰͎̩̣̟͙̼̙̒̂̃̔́̈́̚͠-̸̳̯̺̣̫̦͍̈̌

"kazuha!!" a voice interrupted his thought, but he couldn't be upset at you.

"uhm so i just wanted to ask if you'd be going out today?"

thinking a bit, he replied "i think i might, why ask?"

...

"y/n?" he looked at you with worry in his eyes, while you on the other side went quiet.

"huh?" you suddenly raised your eyebrows, giggling afterwards like nothing happened.

kazuha awkwardly smiled with you, he'd rather not ruin your mood.

"how are your nightmares?" you walked over to his bed, fixing his blanket.

"i dont have them anymore." he walked over to help you and felt a bit nervous when he was closer.

...

silence, again.

"you sure, kazuha?."

his hand that was reaching out for the pillow froze, the warmth between you disappeared.

silence, but this time he was the one silent.

"oh-i have to go now, bye kazuha!!" you smiled at him before running out of the room to leave.

WAS HE SURE?