Chapter 1

Kyoto Japan

A car is driving on a lonely rainy road of Japan, it went passed by the sign as it made into the city of Kyoto. Stopping by a gas station, the car has parked beside the gas pumps, seeing a person coming out of the vehicle to reveal a 16 year old boy.

 Stopping by a gas station, the car has parked beside the gas pumps, seeing a person coming out of the vehicle to reveal a 16 year old boy

[F.N] [L.N]

Nationality: Unknown

Hometown/City: Unknown

[F.N] enters inside the gas station with his pistol and flashlight.

Your weapon:

[F.N] gasps to see the inside of the store being rummaged everywhere of food, drinks, snacks etc. [F.N] slowly and quietly walking on the marble floor, avoiding the slippery mess as he makes his way towards the room to see a wounded Japanese Officer on the ground. He then spoke in a soft tone.

You: "Hey... you alright?

JPN Officer: "Don't... go... there..."

You: "Pardon?"

*sounds of rummaging*

[F.N] aims his gun to see the door already swinging slowly, he went inside the storage to shine the flashlight to reveal... a fully cloaked figure kneeling down.

You: "R-R-Rookie Officer [L.N]! Show yourself so I can get a good look of your identity."

The figure rose up, turning around, to only blocking itself because the flashlight shines at it. [F.N] shines the flashlight again to see a little boy on the floor, having blood surrounded on him which he was shocked to see it and said.

You: "What did you do to the little boy? Answer me!"

He points the gun with the flashlight, causing the figure hissing, it smiles sadistically. Letting out a voice which turns out to be female.

???: "So... you're the one fled Kyoto in 2012..."

You: "What! You know me!"

[F.N] was shocked to hear the female figure told him. Out of nowhere... the female figure dashed towards [F.N] in a blink of an eye by sending him towards the shelves where everything were knocked down. [F.N] struggles, trying to aim his gun but the female had pinned his arm against the wall.