Chapter 4

A picture of a young man in blue ink shows up, multiple gunshots hit the picture, an alarm goes off. Smoke comes out of Luka Yuzuki's gun.

???: "This is the 3rd time, you shot a citizen in this Shooting range, what's the matter you 3, a little against on males and females?" The tall man asked them

Luka: "My apology Colonel Norito but me and the other 2 got a little excited." She said.

Norito: "I see, do you 3 had enough?" He wondered.

Them: "Yes." They said in a synchronized tone.

Norito: "Well then, why don't you guys get changed in a uniform? Those outfits feels out of place in this." He commented.

You: "I would but I have a tendency of them especially your uniform, no offense." He said.

Norito: "None taken but at least, wear a coat that would represent us."

He suggested them, they walked out of the shooting range. It has been almost 3 months after [F.N], Lacia and Luka had went on extensive training and studying to go on the frontlines, they first passed the grades of multiple languages that caused the whole students of the school surprised when seeing them passed on their first month. Right now they were walking in the hallways until they saw Yuu and Shinoa leaning on the railing, stepping out, Shinoa spoke to [F.N].

Shinoa: "So how was it, did one of you 3 got close and personal... you what I mean..."

Shinoa smirks after commenting, this made Lacia, Luka and [F.N] blushed as [F.N] yelled.

You: "Shut up loli, next time, I'll shove a grenade in your mouth!"

Shinoa: "I'm just kidding, can't you 3 take a joke?"

You: "Sure..." He said sarcastically.

Yuu: "Anyways, you 3 will have to come with us to get your Curse gear if you want to kill those vampires and monsters."

Lacia: "Lead the way then."

They started to follow Shinoa and Yuu to get their cursed gear.