Chapter 7

Lacia shot the vampire with her sniper, [F.N] and Luka Yuzuki were using their pistols to fire other Vampires, one of them got shot, turning to ashes, the Masked Vampire orders the vampires to go around them, Lacia puts away her sniper to switch to her Grenade Launcher.

N] and Luka Yuzuki were using their pistols to fire other Vampires, one of them got shot, turning to ashes, the Masked Vampire orders the vampires to go around them, Lacia puts away her sniper to switch to her Grenade Launcher

Inserting a special round, she shot one Vampire in the air, she got hit thus activating a violet+blue-ish light, causing other vampires around it to hiss in pain.

You: "Where did you get that round Lacia?"

Lacia: "Where me and Luka got it from the married couple not only me but Luka got something very special!"

You: "That's where I came from!"

Lacia: "Watch out!"

I seen two vampires, one male and one female tries to slash me with their swords, Luka killed them, seeing her flipping something on her dual wield handgun, leading to fire rapidly at other incoming enemies. [F.N] roundhouse kick the 3rd one, Lacia did a kickflip to the 4th one.

*Static*

"Is anyone there? I hear gunshots and angry mobs."

[F.N] answered takes out the radio the answer the call.

You: "Please help us, we're being overrun by those Bloodsuckers!"

"Don't worry, we know where you're, stay put."

You: "Okay, we'll try to hold them off, Girls! Help is on the way, we need to switch tactics."

Girls: "Right!"

[F.N], Lacia and Luka took out their Stimulant capsule, putting in their mouth, the trio put away their guns, switching to their melee weapons. They began fighting for survival. Lasting about in half hour, the trio were almost overwhelmed due to their Stimulants had run out, they can't take another one otherwise, they would die or succumb to the demon. An Apache helicopter shows up, Lacia sighs in relief when [F.N] answered the call to listen.

*Song stops*

???: "Take cover!"

This leads the trio to dive over at the abandoned store. The vampires stop to look up in the sky to see an Apache helicopter's guns starting to spin, letting out barrages of gunshots. Dozens and dozens of vampires screamed painfully, one of them had their leg and arms blown off until the helicopter uses the missiles to obliterate them. Causing the loud explosion within shockwaves, the trio had covered their ears when the quake stops along with smoke clearing the area, [F.N], Lacia and Luka came out of the abandoned store, [F.N] answered the radio.