*t w o*

I wake up and realize it's still the night. I wake up in my room. I stand up and go use the restroom. When I'm done I open the door and see Quinton sleeping on the floor. Awe he is sleeping here. "Quin. Come sleep on my bed" I say. "No it's ok. I can stay here" he says. I give him the "nigga get in my bed now or u leaving my house." He goes in my bed and opens his arms for me to lay next to him. I giggle and get in his arms. We peacefully fall asleep. That man is good as fuck in cuddling, just like 5 minutes after cuddling I fell asleep.

QUINTON POV

I woke up by a wonderful smell of banana pancakes (my fav) how does this girl know me so damn well. I fake sleep so she can wake me up. "Quin wake up I made breakfast." She says. I don't answer. "Quinnn wake uppp" I still don't answer. "Quintonn. WAKE THE FUCK UP" she says. "I won't wake up unless you kiss me" I say. She laughs and kisses me on the cheek. "No not on the cheek. On my lips" I say. She sighs "Quinton come on" she says. "Nope" I say. She comes close and pecks me on the lips. I get up and go eat breakfast. Damn those were good pancakes. What is she? A master chief or something? Anyways I eat up and she just grabs cereal. "Why you eating cereal" I say. "I made those for you" she says. "Hm Ok" I say with my mouth full. When I'm done I pick up my plate and wash it. When I was done I went in the room where Ava was. She was standing up using her phone. I grab her by the waist. (I already washed my teeth btw NASTY NUT) she turns around and smiles. "Ava. I know we met yesterday but you've made me so happy and I- *sigh* fuck it. Ava i like you and I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend-" I say. I got cut off by her screaming "AHHH OMG YES YES YES!" She says. I kiss her and she kisses back. "Wanna go visit sway?" I say. She says yes. She goes and gets ready. When she was done I got in my car and drove there. I had my hand on her thigh, I noticed she was blushing but didn't actually look at her.

AVA POV

Damn he had his hand on my thigh. I didn't say anything but I was blushing so damn hard. We arrived at this big ass mansion. I got off and went in. Bryce Hall opened the door. "Hey Quin. Who is this beauty" he says. "*giggles* I'm Ava." I say. I see Quinton sign that I'm his. Bryce mouths ohh. "Come in" he says. Jaden was somehow playing with a basketball inside the house, he stopped to look at me up and down. "Let's go babe." Quinton says. I could tell he was marking his territory because he kissed me in the cheek. Someone is jellous.

HI! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS
WORD COUNT: 536
YAY