*t h r e e*

"Hey. What's your name?" Jaden says. "Ava. Ava Swilley. My brother is Andre Swilley." I say. I notice him looking at me up and down. "Let's go baby." Quinton says while kissing me on the mouth. Yup he definitely is jealous. He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs in his room. (YALL I DONT KNOW WHO DOES QUIN SLEEP WITH SO PRETEND EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN ROOM) It was pretty clean ngl. It was big. (HIS ROOM. YOU BAD NUT) "wow it's really big" I say. "Yeah heard that before" he says. My dirty minded ass pretended I didn't understand. "So everyone who walks in ur room says that?" I say. "Nah only when I'm naked" he says. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't keep my laughter in. "EWWW QUIN" I say. He laughs. DAMN HIS LAUGH IS PERFECT WHAT THE FUCK. "Awww your so cute when you laugh." I say. "Stawpp." He says, his cheeks turning red, his freckles made it better. He stops laughing suddenly as I smashed my lips against his. He is a very good kisser ngl. "Baby. Can we do it?" Quin asks. "Wait let me check if there is anyone home." I say. There wasn't anyone there. We go back to the room and he starts to take off my clothes. I unzip his pants leaving his boxers on. "Wait I have to tell you something" Quinton says. "What's wrong?" I say. "Umm well. I- I'm a- " he says. I wait for his question. "I'm a virgin" he says. Wow, didn't expect that. "Ok um. It's ok, but are you sure you trust me with your first sex?" I say. He nods. I pull down his pants, damn he was right, it was really big. I start sucking on it slowly and started to get faster and faster. "Fuck" he says. I stand up and take off my bra and panties. He slips it in and damn it felt so good. "Fuck this feels good." He says. Damn it was deep. I scratch his back endlessly. Ngl this is the best sex I've ever had in my life.  "Fuck daddy." I say. I moan a bit too load to the boys get quiet. They were talking loud and stop because they heard me. We decide to stop it there. "Baby I'm gonna come back later ok." I say. "Ok. Bye angel, I love you." He says and kisses me.
Angel? I like that. I giggle and sneak out.

Scroll

Keep scrolling

Almost there

Scroll more

Done ✅

QUIN POV

When she leaves I take a moment to realize what the fuck just happened. I'm not a virgin anymore.

I go downstairs to the boys and when they see me they cheer. "AYEEE MY BOY GOT SUM" Bryce yells. "How y'all know" I say. "We heard y'all from all the way here." Blake says. I turn red. "Ayeeee my boy finally got some." They tell. "He not a virgin anymore. We got to celebrate. With alchohol." Bryce yells. "Yeah your just trying to get an excuse to drink." I say. Since I'm only 17 I can't drink so I let them do what they always do. I decide to text Ava

YALL PRETEND QUINTON WAS TALKING TO THE GIRL BECAUSE IM NOT EDITING THAT AGAIN😭(Me: Quinton

(Me: Quinton. A: Ava)
Me: hey baby
A: hiii. What's up
Me: nothing, just missing you
A: stawppp
Ava is blushing
Me: awww are you blushing?
A: noooo
Me: yessss
A: nooo
Me: don't worry it looks cute
A: Can you come over pwease? *puppy eyes*
Me: I can't say no to those eyes. I'll be there
A: yayy. See you here baby

I'm doing this again hehe

Ya-yeet, nae nae

Hehe ur here.
Thank you all for reading this
Word count: 638 words hehe