Coffee

"Ugh" Spencer Reid massaged his temple with his fingers and squeezed his eyes shut.

Morgan happened to walk by Reid's desk, and saw the frustration he happened to be in. Placing the papers he was holding delicately down on the young doctors desk, he looked straight into Reid's big brown doe eyes as he opened them.
"What's wrong pretty boy?"

"Oh I'm just tired. Did you know th-"
"Can it Reid. Want me to grab you some coffee? In fact I have a nice warm one siting on my desk. I haven't taken a sip yet."

Reid gave a twitch of a smile and gave a brief nod.
"If it's not trouble."
Morgan looked at Reid for a moment before placing a hand on his upper arm and pulling, a simple gesture for Reid to get up.

"You'll have to come and get it then."
This time Reid frowned but got up anyways, letting the chair he was sitting in spin as he stood.

Morgan spun around and took full stride to rush back to his desk, which was partially closed of from the rest of them.
As the agent reached his desk he moved his head back in a jerking motion to make sure Reid was there, and sure enough, he slowed to a stop and let out a short pant as he reached Morgan's desk.

"Making me practically run for a caffeine drink? What exactly is your plan Morgan?"

Morgan smirked before scooping up his coffee and handing it to Reid. He leaned forward and but his head beside Reid's, just close enough so his breath would fan out across Reid's neck.
"Oh nothing, pretty boy."
As Morgan whispered, Reid felt a small shiver come and he felt the tingle along his spine.
Morgan planted a quick kiss where Reid's jaw bone met his neck before pulling away, a smirk plastered on his face.
"Have fun being wide awake."

A/N: So.. I'm extremely sorry that I didn't upload sooner. I was just super busy, if that's even an excuse. Anyways I'm sorry but I could call this a teaser.. Maybe..? I wrote this awhile ago so have fun with this. It's not very good so enjoy this crappy writing!