Plane

So. I'm not very.. Inspired lately. Stay with me here.
Anyways, enjoy this short little thing as I take.. Some random amount of time, to figure out what to write. Let's just hope this gets better.

The plane ride back was particularly peaceful, but Morgan suspected that was because they had finished the case with a nice ending of the kidnapped girls returning home. He always liked it that way.
But one thing was for sure, he knew his ''Pretty boy'' Reid was relieved he didn't have to do anything even a little bit daring.
At the thought of Reid, Morgan shifted his gaze from out of the plane window to the brown haired 'doctor' sitting across from him. He let his music blast in his ears for a moment before turning his MP3 off.
"Hey. Reid. Psst."
Reid let out a small whine in his sleep and Morgan practically felt his heart explode with affection.
'Why was it like this? Why couldn't I be normal and just continue on liking girls?'
Morgan's thoughts usually consisted of the practical beat up, and always he threw in a 'he would never love you'
But did Spencer love him?
"Kid" It was silent for a minute and Reid was unmoving, but before Morgan got a chance to say anything he snapped out,
"I'm not a kid, Derek."
A smile plastered itself across Derek Morgan's face and he let out a small chuckle.
"What do you want? It's proven that men at the age of-" "yes, yes, blah blah.. Sleep. Your facts are so.. How do I put this?"
Reid's eyes slowly opened and he looked straight at Morgan. A light blush dusted his cheeks as he saw Morgan looking all over his body, and he cleared his throat.
"Well, Morgan, I don't know anything about what you were about to say, but I can make a hypothesis."
"Oh be quiet pretty boy." Reid looked around the plane and once he was sure everyone else was asleep, he blurted out "adorable"
Morgan looked stunned for a moment, before swallowing his panic down.
"What?"
"Adorable. It's definition is simple, but do you need me to tell you it?"
This was not how Reid usually acted, and Morgan knew it.
"No, Spencer, I got it."
For a moment Reid was worried that he had angered Morgan in some way, since he usually only ever called him Spencer if he was mad or worried.
So, to be sure his hypothesis was right, he blinked his big brown doe eyes and swiped hair in front of his face "accidentally"
Morgan held his breath and continued looking at the young genius.
"What are you doing Reid?"
"Sitting in a plane seat..?"
Morgan sighed. "Your doing more than that"
Reid smirked and sat up straight.
'Definitely acting different'
Morgan noted the weird behaviour as Reid got up and scuttled to the bathroom. "Reid?"
Morgan stood up and followed where he went. "Reid?" Morgan whispered his name as he slipped into the bathroom, which was conveniently unlocked.
"Hi" Reid poked Morgan in the chest and laughed.
"Why did you follow me to the bathroom?"
"Uh.."
"What if I just had to use it? That would be creepy."
Morgan snorted at Reid's bubbly-ness. But then he caught it.
"Your not in here to use it?"
"No, Derek. I'm in here to test my hypothesis."
Morgan just blinked as Reid moved slightly closer to him in the already small space.
"You've passed stage one. Curiosity to what I'm doing. Let's see if you get passed stage two with what I assume is true."
Reid's head inched closer to Morgan's before "pretty boy's" lips brushed the agents.
Morgan's hand reached up and cupped Reid's cheek, forcing him closer. Their eyes closed, their lips collided fully and their bodies pressed together.
It was a moment before Reid moved his head away and looked into Morgan's wide and slightly darkened eyes.
"Well, I guess my hypothesis is a fact."
Morgan slowly shook his head and smiled before bringing the doctors head back. Their lips met and started to move in sync, and Derek ran his tongue along Reid's bottom lip.
Just as he opened his mouth slightly to allow Morgan's tongue in, the door opened.
There, of course, stood a very shocked and not-so-tired-anymore JJ.
"Oh. Okay." She let the door close and Spencer and Morgan stood there, not knowing what to do with the situation.

Let's make excuses. I was busy, I couldn't find inspiration... blah blah blah.
I'm really sorry guys. I'll try to update more!