Fnaf 1

Once there was a guy, and his name was Afton, he worked for this pizzeria since 1987, he has gone missing and it seems no one can find him, or if he screams no one can hear him, we must find him.

"He was not known for long, he is somewhere hidden, and cant be found, I have looked everywhere, but no clue of where he could be, some say that he could have been stuffed already, but I see no sign of it, well I suppose I'm suppose to go make sure people are having a good time."

The Guard walked up to a family introducing himself "Hi, I'm Scott Cawthton, and I'm a guard here I have just come to ask, how is your experience at Freddy Fazbears Entertainment?" and as he stops the mom starts to talk "I enjoy it here, but I do have a question." "And that would be?" Scott budged in "Are the rumors true that kids are in control of the animatronics, and I've also heard that the purple guy or afton went missing what happened to him?" as the mom stops talking Scott talks "Oh, I'm glad your enjoying it, and the rumors....uh well I dont know for sure that the animatronics are kids, and for afton, well.......he is missing, and we are sure that he is, but we dont know where he is at, I think he may be still here, but that's just my opinion, well I'm gonna go if you ever have anymore questions then just come talk to me, but for now I'm gonna make sure the ki... the animatronics are ok." The mom includes "ok, well bye then"

At The end of day shift "Everyone please leave it is now night time which means we need the night guard, and we want everyone safe, so thank you for coming to Fazbear entertainment and please come again soon!"

As the day guard leaves the building, the night guard pulls up, as he leaves his car he sees a object but decides not to mess with it, maybe it's a kid crying or maybe even killed but we will never know, so the night guard goes into the pizzeria into the back office, and listens to the phone guy, its seems like Scott has left a few tips behind "Hello...Hello...Hello Hey there so you took the pizzeria job, I dont know why but that dosent matter, so there are animatronics, at day time they are dancing, performing...as some may say...but at night there a whole lot different, the animatronics are known to bug out, and well start to roam at night, so there are three main animatronics, Chica, Freddy, and Bonnie, So for Chica she will appear on the right door, once you see her close the door but only when she Is close, for bonnie its the same but he is on the left side, for freddy he appears in the same side as chica, do the same for him, well I'm gonna get started with my day shift, so bye." *The phone call ends* "Oh wow, he must have been the night guard before, if he knows all that kind of stuff, well let's check cams to make sure they are not moving" *Night Guard checks the cameras as saying* "Well it seems to be alright, I think there going to go easy for the first few nights."