Fnaf 1

So a few nights passed, "I'm already on my third night, hopefully I dont die, I dont wanna die." As the night guard keeps checking camera he has finnaly noticed something "Has one of them moved, "WHERE DID BONNIE GO!!!" As he check cams, he realizes that bonnie could not be found he checks the lights, and immediately shut the door, finding bonnie standing at the door.  "WHAT WAS THAT, WHY, I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!!!" As the night guard did not realize what phone guy told him before. "Evil doesn't die, listen to me on that, you can't kill them, your cant stop them...." As the night passes on its hits 6AM, meaning the night shift is over

The night guard is told to leave, and is at home

Before the opening of the pizzeria, Scott has to get ready for the big party today, and so he did, hours later the kids arrive at the party, playing with the other kids, messing around, and just having fun, without a notice someone was not there, and the name is unknown of this child, they have been left outside, uninvited to the party, they seem to be alone, and so for that bad things happen..........................As the kid watches the kids have fun, a car has pulled over, and suddenly *Slash* the unknown person got out from their car and killed the child, and soon left, no one noticed the death until the police came. The cops called Scott and other employees of Fazbear Entertainment to investigate First the cops investigate Scott "Where were you during the killing, and do you know the name of the child?" as the cop stops talking Scott says "I was inside of the pizzeria, I was managing the party, and no sir I dont know the name of the child." "Ok, well we will look into it." Says the cops on the way back to the police station a few minutes later the cops go back to the crime scene and just call Scott to come, as Scott got there, the cops began to tell him the info "Sir the child's name was Elizabeth, she was a daughter, and now she is dead, she was left out uninvited to this party." The cop stops talking, Scott says " Well, I'm sorry for Elizabeth, we must make sure no one else gets hurt."

At night, the night guard was told to take the day off, but that lead to some unfortunate things, but that's not important right now, at 3AM the same car appeared, he sees the girl is still there, as so he takes her into a pizzeria, we didnt know for sure what was going on, but something bad happened to her, the next morning she was gone, and it appeared we had more animatronics in storage, she has now gone missing, there is a search for her, but the employees had no clue of what happened...