Fnaf 2

The employees began to work on the new business, scott helped a little, but then hired new people, because the employees sucked at building :), so continuing the story, (sorry)  as the hired people finished and left Scott decided to name it "Fazbear Entertainment 2" and put the old animatronics in the back room, and the company for Fazbear Entertainment had made new ones called "The toy animatronics" along with a animatronic called the marionette, which the music would need to winded up for at night or else.....

As the Fazbear Entertainment place got ready so did scott he helped the employees set up, putting tables, the streamers, rules, chairs, and the animatronics up...

The next day they were ready to open the place up, and so they did they put fliers up, advertising it on television, etc.

As soon as they were done people started to arrive, making it a fun place  again...

As the day went by more parents and kids went in and out, but then the time kept passing and it was soon night time, so Scott had to tell everyone to leave, so the night guard could arrive and do his job, this time there was a new night guard, and his name was Mark he had never worked before at freddys, but the last night guard Nathan well he made it out safe and quit, so as the night guard kept checking the animatronics on the cameras he notices one of them move and of course it was bonnie, as he screamed, and as he saw bonnie come to the left vent , he put on his mask and pretended to be, one of them.....