The Underfell Kidnapping, Part 2

Error sneered with rage burning in his eyes as he entered the Anti-void, throwing the puppet he had been working on at the ground in anger. The second he had left to go for a walk, the voices had only gotten louder, making it impossible to focus while he worked on his latest puppet.

It was one of Red, but it was impossible to tell. He only managed to get the base done before the voices had gotten on his nerves.

The voices quickly stopped as he closed the portal behind him, leaving Error confused.

"...umm,"

He whipped around to face the new voice, only to see the Sans he had kidnapped earlier. "Oh, it's you..." The glitch muttered, bringing Red down to the ground.

"No duh," Red hissed, shifting in the thin blue strings that still held him up in the air. "Hey, mind explaining where those stupid noises are coming from? I feel like my non-existent ears might burst."

Error stiffened, shocked. "Wait... you can hear them too?" If Red was talking about the voices... That means that he can hear the voices... but it was so soon, and he's not even glitching yet... not that Error wanted him to begin glitching, then Error would have to kill him. although... he didn't really mind killing off the bad mouthed thug that hung like an ugly ornament in his Anti-Void.

Red paused. "...They went quiet when you came back. Also, what's that?"

"What?" Error asked, being pulled out of his thoughts.

"The weird looking doll on the ground, why-"

"It's not a doll, It's a puppet! Dolls are for kids..." Error hissed, offended as he picked up the puppet with his strings and hung it up with the others.

"...Whatever," Red muttered, looking over to the side, bored.

Error rolled his eye lights as he went to go sit down on the cold floor of the Anti-void. He opened a portal to Storyshift and quickly snatched a blanket and pillow, pulling it towards himself before closing the portal. "What are you doing?" Red hissed, glaring at Error as the glitch began fluffing up the pillow.

"I'm going to take a nap. So shut up." Error hissed as he took off his jacket and laid his head on the pillow, glancing over at the other before covering himself with the blanket.

Red watched in annoyance as the other got comfortable, jealous. No fair! The stupid glitch got to lay down and get comfy, while Red had to just suck it up and hang here for hours?! "Hey!!" he yelled.

Error rolled over to face him, annoyance showing in his eye lights. "What?"

"Don't even think for a second that I'm going to shut up for you!! LA LA LA LA LA!!" Red yelled and screamed as much as he could, trying to be as insufferable as possible so that the glitch would not fall asleep. He mostly did it because it was a way to get back at the glitch, but... he also didn't want the screams to come back...

Error only rolled over so that his back was facing the other, and after a few minutes, his glitches when still. "HEYY!!! DON'T FALL ASLEEP YET!! HEYYYYY!! I'M STILL HERE!!"

But the only response was soft snores coming from the glitching skeleton. "Dang it," Red growled, once again pulling against the strings. He waited a few minutes, preparing for the noises to fill his skull once again. When they didn't, he let out a sigh of relief. Tugging at the strings that wrapped around him, he glanced around the white void. "There has to be a way out of here..."

Hissing at the pain, He pulled his arm down with all his strength. But to no avail, as the strings only left more scratches on his arm. Defeated, he went limp, letting the strings carry his arm back to the place it was before. But then the strings didn't feel as tight, making him immediately straighten up as he glanced back at his arm.