3

(Four Weeks Later)

I was being scolded at by Amane. He was still mad about the bond thingy with Y/n and I. He had already bonded with Yashiro who was talking about it to Y/n. Y/n was a bit upset that her best friend fell for a vampire so quickly, but she also could't say that because her and I were bonded together.

Y/n found out that I was a hundred years old, while I found out that she was a fourteen year old. Yashiro was fourteen and Amane was a hundred years old. We all knew more about each other and liked it.

It was dark out and Y/n was sleeping in a chair in my room while I was sleeping on the bed. She still didn't like sleeping with me, but that night, I was surprisingly very clingy. Because of that I put her in my bed with me.

I was sleeping and then woke up by a shriek. I snapped my eyes open and then fell off the bed, being pushed off with feet. I groaned and stood up a bit annoyed. I saw Y/n looking at with wide eyes of shock.

"W..W..WHY AM I IN YOUR BE..BED?!" she stuttered. I sighed and groaned.

"It's so early in the morningggggg" I said, not answering her question. 

"Look, I..I remember sleeping on the chair!" she said pointing to the chair. For some reason, I felt a wave of worry and confusion wash over me. But, it wasn't my worry and confusion. No, it was Y/n's. I still didn't tell her about the bonding effects.

"S..Stop...worrying and being c..confused..."I stuttered trying not to let the worried feeling from her get inside my head. 

"W..Why?" she stuttered with MORE worry.

"B..because if you feel worried, I'll feel worried as well" I confessed quickly.

"I..I don't understand..." she said. I sat on the bed and my fingers started to shake. Why was I shaking?

'I feel like holding his hand to calm him down' I heard Y/n say in thought.

"I can re..read your mind.." I stuttered. She went red but grabbed my hand in hers. We stared at each other for a while until she calmed down, making me calm down as well.

"Explain...to me about the bond..." she said. I nodded.

"Since we're bonded, I'll feel what you feel. I mean, in pain and emotion. You just wont feel mine unless I cannot bear the pain and pass it to you to feel. I will be able to read your thoughts and you will be able to talk to me in your head. The bond will make me start doing things. For example, I will start being more kinder and will even care for you.

Because of the bond, I'd do anything to have you under my protection. Even if that means I have to kill. For the pain, if you get hurt badly or lightly, I'll feel it either way. We can only talk to each other in our minds and share our pain and emotions if we aren't far from each other. If you have an emotion that you cannot control, I will feel it" I explained. She looked at our hands that were intertwined.

"So....since I was worried...you got worried as well?" she asked looking into my eyes. I nodded.

"Yep. That's why when a vampire and human are together, it gives them a hard time because of the bond" I answered her.

"Wow...this is like...Omega verse stuff..." she commented. I managed to smile a little. She saw and her face looked relaxed and brighter. 

"Well, how about we stay in my room for today?" I asked. She looked at me confused.

"Why? I thought you didn't want me in here-"

"NO! I...want you here....with me...because..I...I like it when you're next to me.." I said embarrassed. Her eyes widened and went soft.

"I..actually feel safe right now.." she said. We stared at each other before putting our foreheads together.

"This bond is driving us crazy" we said in union. We both held each others cheeks with our hands.

"I wanna snuggle.." she suddenly said before covering her mouth. We pulled away quickly and I looked at her with shock.

"Okay, I'm crazy-" I cut her off by my body moving on its own. My body pinned her down on the bed on her back as I rested my head on her chest, breathing softly. I was even surprised at this rate.

We stayed quiet and started to wrap our arms around each other.

"We've only met for a few weeks, and look at what we're doing..." she mumbled at me. A smile formed on my lips.

"I feel like we're a couple, really" I said. She smacked my head softly with a red face.

"Yashiro and Amane are a couple. I mean, it would've happened sooner or later" she said while touching my black seal.

"Do you know why I didn't eat you that night I attacked you?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Well, I was somehow interested in you. In the beginning, I just wanted you to be my blood bag and kill you in three days, but now I can't do that because I somehow deeply care for you and this bond" I said.

I heard her breathing quicken. I felt a wave of nervousness wash over me and I knew that I made her a bit nervous and scared, so I went up to her neck and put my lips on her soft skin, making her breath hitch.

"T..Tsukasa?" she stuttered.

'I won't hurt you. You know that very well. I would've killed you if I didn't find interest in you' I told her through mind. She shivered and gulped at my response.

"W..Well....I..I mean, you can just kill me if you want-" I cut her off by humming, making my lips vibrate on her neck. Her breathing hitched as she let out a slight yelp. A smile formed on my lips as I was enjoying this for some odd reason. 

'I won't kill you' I said to her.

She just gulped and closed her eyes tightly. I vibrated my lips even more, a small huff came out of her and her arms wrapped around my back tightly. I sensed nervousness from her so I stopped. Her eyes opened slowly and smiled at her.

"Just wait. I promise that I'll go further into the other stuff with our bodies when we get used to each other" I said with a sly smirk. She widened her eyes and covered her red face. I laughed and laid back on her chest, closing my eyes.

---

(Y/n POV)

Tsukasa and I literally laid in his bed all day. I felt hungry at some times, so he would always use his vampire speed to grab me some food. I actually felt safe and comfortable with him. We were still on his bed and I had just woken up from a nap. I could tell that he was still sleeping since his eyes were closed and his breathing was slow. I patted his soft black hair.

It felt nice to be hugged by someone who I knew wouldn't hurt me. Thanks to this bond, we might just be crazy for each other. Of course we didn't have feelings for each other, but we might've changed our minds. It was like the bond controlled our bodies and minds while we were spectating from the side lines. 

I closed my eyes and huffed out air. Tsukasa tapped on my cheek, making my eyes open up again. He smiled at me and I smiled back. He laid beside me and this time, I laid on top of him. He was taller than me, so I mean, it was fine.

He wrapped his arms around my back and waist which was now healed. I put my hands flat on his built chest. 

"Are you comfortable?" he asked. I nodded.

"I'm very comfortable" I answered him. A grin appeared on his face before pulling me up with his two bare hands like I was just air. He made our faces on top of each other, our noses touching. I widened my eyes and just froze. He then grinned evilly, making me confused and bit cautious of what he was going to do next.