9

"Great! Now you can sleep!" said Mistuba. Y/n though, was already unconscious. He body was bruised and beaten. Kou and Mitsuba exited the room as the girl was sleeping in pain.

She suddenly sensed Tsukasa. She didn't know how, but she did. 

'Y/N!?' she heard him shout in her head. She widened her eyes.

'T..Tsukasa?!' he heard her reply back to him. His eyes went wide.

'Where are you?!' he asked. 

'Wait...you don't even remember me..Why are you looking for me?' she asked.

'Just answer me! Where the hell are you?!' he shouted. She gulped.

'I don't know where but I your voice is able to reach me, so that means that near each other. I believe that I'm in a house, but I don't have windows in my room. I also know that the other two must be with you' she said. Tsukasa nodded.

'They're...with me alright..' he said.

"Y/N! I SEE YOU AWAKE~" sang Kou. Y/n trembled.

'D..Don't come for me!' she stuttered. 

'Huh? Why not? I'm close to you! I can feel you just a few feet away!" he said. She shook her head.

'They're coming...So just..just leave me...I'm a waist of your time' she said. He then glared.

'Didn't I promise you something?!' he exclaimed.

'Y..You did?' she asked. He nodded.

'YOU BETTER NOT DIE BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN KILL YOU' he shouted. There was a sudden shaking and Kou looked up. 

"Looks like someone's here! Better go upstairs with Mistuba" Kou said and locked the door.

'I promise you that I'll kill you once this bond is over!'

Tsukasa's promise rang in her head as she now remembered it. Her eyes felt heavy.

'Go...send them..to hell for me, Tsu...kas' she said her last thought to him before passing out.

---

Tsukasa was now standing in front of Mistuba and Kou. They stared at him in amusement.

"So the vampire partner lives!" They shouted in union. Amane and Yashiro then appeared out of no where. 

"I call Yashiro" Kou said.

"I call this one" Mistuba said and pointed to Tsukasa. 

They all ran at each other. Mistuba kicked at Tsukasa who caught his legs and twisted his body to land on the floor. His eyes widened at Tsukasa's strength.

Kou ran and punched at Yashiro who was now being blocked by Amane. He kicked Kou away and into a wall before grabbing and lifting Kou up by the neck. His feet lifted off the ground.

"I don't have time to play, so tell me where she is" Tsukasa growled. Mistuba chuckled.

"like hell I'd tell you. You're just going to use her as your blood bag" Mistuba said. Tsukasa snapped and threw Mistuba the the air. His body fell down and he was choosing a spot to land and when he was about a few feet from the ground, Tsukasa had already ripped out his eyes. Mistuba screamed in pain and shock. Kou saw and bent Amane's fingers all the way back. 

Amane widened his eyes and hissed in pain. Kou ran to Mitsuba's side and looked at his eyes.

"M..MISTUBA!" Kou stuttered. Yashiro watched in horror at Tsukasa's creepy smile.