Six

COUNTDOWN: 6 DAYS

seungmin looked at the phone number changbin gave him in case he was late to tutoring. "i want to text him.. but what if hes still mad?" he thought then finally texted changbin.

minnie: want to hang out?
read at 11:45am

"oh.." he put his phone away and walked away from the cafe where the two usually worked at. he heard footsteps behind him. obviously scared, he picked up his pace. the footsteps behind him were faster too. seungmin turned a corner tripping over his feet a bit just to be pulled back. "get off-" "hey its just me" seungmin faced him recognizing the voice "changbin! you scared me." changbin laughed softly. "sorry, i wanted to surprise you." seungmin pouted. "surprise? i texted you and you left me on read." "only because i saw you, whats the point of texting." seungmin huffed and began walking "do you want to hang out or not?" he stopped and faced him. "yes.. i do" "then lets go!"

changbin walked ahead on seungmin. "wait i never asked, where are we going?" changbin put a finger to his lips. "shh and walk, okay?" seungmin nodded and followed changbin. after a bit of walking, they arrived at the top of a cliff. "wow" changbin looked at the sky. "beautiful, right?" seungmin nodded. "im glad i brought my camera"

seungmin pulled out his camera from his book bag and took some pictures. changbin watched smiling softly admiring the boy in front of him. seungmin turned and took a few pictures of changbin. "hey- dont do that." changbin walked to him. seungmin laughed. "you look amazing though!" seungmin showed him the picture. changbin thought about it for a second. "okay fine you can keep it"

seungmin smiled wide and hugged him. "thank-" changbin froze at the contact. seungmin did too. they were never this close. seungmin quickly backed up. "i-im sorry-" changbin cut him off hugging him tight. "its okay.. stay like this for a bit.. please.." seungmin hugged changbin rubbing his back. he realized changbin doesn't hug people a lot or has anyone to hug him.

after a few minutes, changbin slowly pulled away and looked at seungmin. "what?" changbin shook his head. "nothing, youre just really cute." seungmin blushed. "thanks binnie." changbin instantly smiled at the nickname. "binnie?" seungmin nodded. "well can i call you minnie?" seungmin thought then nodded looking back at changbin. "of course."

changbin smiled then looked at the water. "lets go swimming." "we have no-" changbin didn't listen to seungmin and began taking off his clothes leaving himself in his boxers. "who needs trunks!" changbin jumped into the water leaving seungmin speechless. "lord what am i getting myself into" seungmin took off his clothes too until his boxers and jumped in looking for changbin.

"binnie" seungmin swam around kinda enjoying the feeling of the water. after 10 minutes changbin wrapped his arms around him. "boo!" seungmin flinched and faced him. "there you are" changbin smiled and nodded. "did you miss me?" seungmin scoffed playfully. "you wish." seungmin allowed changbin to hold him like that except he was facing changbin. "how'd you find this place?" changbin thought then shrugged. "i randomly stumbled across it. it's a nice place to clear your head." seungmin nodded and looked around. "and super beautiful." changbin smiled, eyes not leaving seungmin. "yeah super." "but binnie youre looking at me?" changbin cupped his cheek nodding. "exactly"

within two second changbin had kissed seungmin. he didnt move but after a few seconds he began kissing back. realizing what was going on he gently pushed changbin away. "u-uh.. i had a nice time with you but.. i should go." seungmin swam back to shore leaving changbin speechless. he went to the top of the cliff grabbing his things. he threw on his clothes not caring it was sticking to his wet body. he left quickly and took a shower once he got home. on the other hand, changbin went back home and sat on the porch thinking of what he just did.

binnie: minnie.. i'm sorry

read at 1:30pm

binnie: minnie please..

read at 1:35pm

named changed to changbin at 1:36pm

changbin: im sorry..

read at 1:41pm