nine

COUNTDOWN: 3 DAYS 

seungmin checked the time repeatedly. "its only 4pm minnie, you leave at 5:30." he looks at hyunjin who was cuddled up to felix, like always, and sighed. "sorry im just really nervous.." the couple looked at each other then laughed. "we know" hyunjin got up and hugged seungmin. "they grow up so fast" seungmin just laughed and hugs back "im going to shower and get ready." hyunjin nodded and went back to felix as seungmin went upstairs taking a long shower. he then put on black ripped jeans with a red shirt along with a few chains.

 "hyunjin do you have my beanie?" seungmin walked downstairs while slipping on his shoes as the time got closer to 5:30. hyunjin nodded "yeah i knew you would've wanted to wear it today so i brought it back." seungmin chuckled "thanks. i dont know if a beanie will go with this outfit anyways." hyunjin nods and felix stood up "we're going to head out, update us later" seungmin gave them a thumbs up and waved as they left.

seungmin waited until changbin arrived. he grabbed his phone and wallet then went outside. "hey" changbin walked up to him smiling wide "hi" seungmin smiled back "lets go" changbin held out his hand and seungmin held it instantly "where to?" seungmin asked looking at the boy next to him "beach" he nodded and walked with changbin to the beach. "this is exciting" seungmin spoke as they walked. changbin lightly blushed and nodded. "it is, i hope i dont mess up" "i bet everything will be perfect." seungmin nudged changbin's shoulder with a grin. "thanks"

once they arrived, changbin led seungmin to a picnic blanket on the sand with a picnic basket one top of it. "now thats adorable" seungmin smiled at the scene. changbin looked away flustered "im glad you like it" the two boys sat down. throughout the night they talked and ate then finally they watched the sunset. "its so pretty" seungmin said watching the sun go down. "it surely is" changbin said while watching seungmin. he looked over at the boy. "youre staring" changbin chuckles softly. "yes i know" this time it was seungmin's turned to get flustered. it felt like deja vu. a day they've already lived. changbin leaned in and patted seungmin's head. unlike the first time, seungmin pulled changbin in for a sweet kiss which changbin happily returned. 

seungmin quickly pulled away after two minutes. "sorry it was just in the moment.. you know" he looks away embarrassed while changbin sat in shock collecting his thoughts. "minnie its okay" he moved the basket and hugged seungmin. "i didnt really mind" seungmin nodded and patted changbin's head. "its late, lets pack it up." changbin nodded and packed up everything then took seungmin home.