Valentine's Day

Tuesday, February 14th, 1995: (Kurt's POV): I slipped out of Kate's apartment early that morning before she woke up. It was Valentine's Day and I wanted to do something special for her. I went to the flower shop that was a few blocks away and started looking around for a nice bouquet of roses. Since it was Valentine's Day and everyone was in there trying to buy flowers for their special person, I was about to sneak out with the bouquet unseen without paying for it. I didn't have any money and I really wanted these flowers for her.

        When I got back to the apartment I checked on Kate to make sure she was still asleep. Then I went into the kitchen and started making pancakes. Luckily she had a cook book because it's been a while since I've tried to make anything. Rhonda's been taking care of those needs for the last year.

        "Kurt?" I turned around and accidentally dropped a pancake on the floor. "Damn, it! I'm sorry, Kate, I'll clean it up." "What are you doing?" "Trying to make pancakes for you." I said as I bent down and picked up the dirty pancake.

        "What are those?" Kate asked. She came over and picked up the roses. I stood up and grinned. "Happy Valentine's Day, Katie." I said. "Oh, Kurt, you didn't have to do this. I'm speechless right now." "Do you like them?" "I love them. I couldn't have asked for a better surprise."

        She reached up and gave me a hug around my shoulders. "I'm glad you like them." I said as I ran my hand through her hair. "I don't like them. I love them. I can't believe you would do this for me." "I wish I could do more but this is the best I've got." "This is more than enough." Kate said.

        I gave her a kiss next to her ear and hugged her even tighter. "I really like you, Kurty." "I really like you too, Katie." I said. I pulled away slightly so we could see each other. "This all happened so fast. I didn't expect any of this." she said. I chuckled. "Neither did I. I'm kinda glad it did happen, though." I said. "Me too."

        I licked my lips wondering if I should kiss her or not. Fuck it. Life's too short. I thought. I bent down and kissed her on the lips. She surprised me by grabbing onto my shirt and pulling me even closer to her. "Kurt." she said softly when we pulled away. "What?" "I want you."

        I grabbed her thighs and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and started kissing me, running her hands all through my hair. I put her onto the counter and lifted her shirt. Her breasts weren't as big as Courtney's but they turned me on even more. I started sucking on them moving my hands up and down along her body as she moaned my name above me.

        She took her shirt off and threw it. I carried her to the kitchen table and laid her down on it. I yanked off her shorts and panties and tossed them aside. I couldn't even get my clothes off fast enough. I felt like a horny teenager losing their virginity for the first time. It's been nearly a year and a half since I've had sex and now that I have Kate whom I'm extremely attracted to, I'm dying to make love to her. 

        "Damn pants!" I said when I couldn't get them off. Kate giggled as she reached down and started to finger herself. That turned me on even more and made me struggle even harder to get the pants from around my ankles. I tripped and fell onto the floor but the pants finally came off. I shot back up and went back over to her.

        "You ready?" I asked. "I've been ready, baby." "I'll go easy on you." "You better not. I want it rough." she moaned. I hope I can handle her. I thought to myself. I slipped into her and let out a groan. It was such a glorious moment. I'm finally going to have sex.

        I started to slow at first until she starting yelling for me to go harder. I started thrusting into her as fast and hard as I could until she got up and pushed me away. "Lay down." she said, flipping her hair out of her face. "On the floor? But it's cold." "I said lay the fuck down, now!" she commanded.

        This was actually kind of turning me on. I laid down and she got on top of me and started riding me. But I felt like the uneasy rider while she was the untamed bull. "Yes! Fuck me, Kurt! Yes!" she moaned. When I smacked her butt she screamed even louder.

        I looked up and saw that the stove was still. "Oh fuck." I said. In that moment I realized I was about to cum. "Oh fuck." I said again, this time my eyes rolling back. It was like she sensed it was coming because she started going even faster. When Kate looked up and saw the smoke coming from the pancakes on the stove, she gasped. "Shit!"

        As soon as she got up, I felt cum begin to shoot from penis. I was moaning really loudly on the floor while she turned the stove off and moved the skillet into the sink. "Fuck that was amazing." I groaned. "I'm sorry, baby, I forgot all about your pancakes." Kate said. "I don't give a shit about the pancakes. That was the best Valentine's Day sex I've ever had." 

        I opened my eyes and saw Kate walking over to me. She stood over me with her hands on her hips. "I hope you don't think you're finished?" she asked. I raised my eyebrows. "We're not done?" "Not even close. Now get your ass into the bedroom."