Nightmares

Sal doesn't have a glass eye in this,he has both of his normal eyes

Sal runs through the ruins of his broken and beaten home,he had just seen his best friend Larry is dead,he almost fell off a cliff running,someone pushed him off and before he hit thee ground..

Sal woke up his cheeks felt wet,he wiped the tears and grabbed the walkie talkie from the desk"h-hey,Larry,can I come down to your room...please"Sal's voice was shaky"sure sal,whats wrong"said a groggy larry"i-i'll tell you when I get Theresa put on his regular jeans and a black short sleeve shirt,and high top vans, he put on his prosthetic, and,he made sure his dad wasn't around and  walked out the front door,he went to the elevator and used the keycard to the basement and knocked on his door,a few minutes passed and Larry opened the door only in pajamas"hey sal"Sal just hugged larry"w-whoah dude,its alright"Sal was shaking and Larry knew it.

Even though he was tired,he shut the door and picked up sal,Sal was used to it,sometimes Larry did this to comfort him,Larry rubbed his back he went to his room,he and sal sat down on his bed,Sally laid his head on Larrys chest"Sal?"Larry said softly,Sal looked up"what happened"

He looks cute without his pigtails in

"N-nightmare"Sal clung onto Larry for dear life what was it about this time"Larry sounded sad,he was scared and felt for him,Sal was going through all these terrible dreams,and he could do nothing"i-i lost you,i ran,the roof of the building was broken and Neverending,so was the rest of the city,broken and damaged,i reached a cliff and someone pushed me off,before I fell to my death I woke up,I don't wanna lose you"Sal started to cry.

Larry comforted him"its okay,im okay,i wont leave you,ever,i promise,its okay sal"Larry comforted him,until he couldn't hear him crying anymore,he looked down and he was asleep,Larry smiled as he Attempted to put him on the other side of the bed,But Sal whimpered when Larrys touch faded.

Larry chuckled at this and laid down with him, falling asleep...

The next day...

Sal woke up to his phone ringing,he saw that he was still laying on Larrys chest,he blushed and got off,he quickly answered his phone,it was his dad
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU"Sal flinched,he hated yelling,Larry qoke up to the noise only to see Sal on the phone"i-im sorry,im just at L-larrys place" Sals voice sounded so Quiet"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW"tears went down Sals face,sal hung up the phone"im sorry-"

"COME HERE NOW OR I WILL GO THERE MYSELF AND BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT BOY,AND NEVER LET YOU GO BACK THERE AGAIN"Larry heard sal sobbing as he hung up the phone,he wiped his eyes"h-hey larry,where's my prosthetic"
"Oh,took it off because you looked really uncomfortable,but I didn't look i swear"Sal sighed in releaf,Larry gave him the prosthetic and sal put it on,he put on his shoes and before he did,Larry hugged him"Call me"Sal nodded and opened the door and ran off.