The Scullary Maid //Chapter 1//

Simon POV
I heart papa screaming from downstairs so we all went in our position. Aggie in the dish and we all grabbed something from a chicken. Papa smacked the door open while saying: "children, where is Aggie?" We all grinned and chuckled at each other making it look real but then Aggie rang with her bell. He opened the dish and picked Aggie up, I didn't know what he said later because I saw a girl standing by the door. She looked down just avoiding eye contact with everybody. Papa got me out off trance by pointing at her "This is the new scullery maid, don't scare her that much. I already explained about your pranks but I hope you will leave her be." I saw her looking up at me and I realized that she was about the same age as me. When papa gave Aggie to Tora and went away the girl picked the dish up, probably bringing it to the kitchen. My eyes followed her until the door closed by her. I stood up and walked to our closet. " 3 days, 8 hours and 47 minutes. That got rit off her... 23 hours and 13 minutes quicker than the last one. I think the turning point was definitely eating the baby.well done Eric." I said satisfied. We all hate our nanny's acting like we're children and some of them didn't let us play.

Y/n POV
I followed mister brown to the play room off his children when he opened the door I only looked down. I knew I was still young so one off them could off been my age and that would be embarrassing. When mister browns mentioned me I just looked up and smiled but before I looked down I indeed saw a boy I think my age and he looked back oh no. Messy, dirty blonde hair and brown eyes quit handsome but I quickly got out off the thoughts I didn't know him and I was a maid. I grabbed the dish where the baby in was before and closed the door. I paused outside the door just to sign, it was embarrassing that he had see you he is portably know joking about you to his siblings. After a few seconds I went downstairs to see Evelyn talking to mister brown. Evelyn was older than me but the minute we met we connected like we we're sisters. I saw mister brown laying on the floor he probably fell over toys from the children, poor man. I waited till mister brown was gone. "Staring in each other's eyes means something you know." I said while i walked downstairs to the kitchen. "No. He's probably just looking at my face, seeing how dirty it is and judging in his head or something like all the rich people do." She said back. I though about that boy "Are all the rich people like that?" I asked. She looked at me with a grin on her face. "You met that boy Simon, didn't you?" She said taking the dish out off my hand and putting it in the sink. "I didn't met him, I just know his name from you I just saw him. But that means nothing." I said cleaning my hands. "Uh hu." She smirked.
[that evening/night]
I was getting ready to bed. My bedroom was next to the children's bedroom, I wanted to say goodnight but it was really quit in there so I decided that they maybe could be a sleep. Then I heard a knocked, I came downstairs when mister brown already had opened the door. I saw a women, she was not quit pretty but I never want to judge somebody from the outside. As I was about to say hello I heard banging and loud noises in the kitchen I went looking with that woman and mister brown and so the children in the kitchen that looked like it exploded. " hello children. My name is nanny McPhee, i will be your new nanny. Can you pleas go to bed." The woman spoke. "Did anybody hear that. Cause I heard nothing." Simon said. Eric looked up at him saying: "I didn't hear anything." "You will do as I say so or their will be consequences." Nanny McPhee spoke again. I just stand in the doorway listen and I looked at Simon hoping he would listen, but he just said: "I have an idea, what if we stay up, all. Night. Long." And his sibling all cheered and agreed. Then something strange happend, nanny McPhee smacked the end off her stock tot he ground and it looked like the children couldn't stop even if they wanted to. Simon stared confused at the nanny while the others said things like: "what do you do, let it stop." "I will let you stop if u say pleas." They all said pleas except for Simon. "I never said pleas!" He yelled. Aggie was about to be thrown in the boiling pot. When everybody yelled at Simon to say pleas up even I gave him a look off disappointed and say-it. Just before Aggie got thrown Simon said pleas and nanny McPhee slacked the end off her stock against the floor and everything went back to normal. The kitchen was clean, the children we're clean, and Aggie was save. "Off to bed then." Nanny McPhee said. They all went upstairs slow and confused. Simon just stood their looking at the kitchen in confusing an looking at nanny McPhee. After a few seconds he went upstairs two, but when he went by me he gave me a look that I couldn't see what it meant. Later I just laid in bed thinking off everything that happend today.

Simon POV
We we're in the kitchen messing it up when a strange ugly woman came in. She made us do things that we we're doing but I couldn't help it. I did t do it anymore it was something that forced me to. She wanted me to say pleas. "I never say pleas!" I yelled at her. But Aggie was about to be thrown into the boiling pot and the new sculler maid give me a look, so eventually I said pleas and she smacked the end off her stock against the floor and everything went normal. The kitchen was neat, so was our cloths. I stayed their looking confused at the kitchen and nanny McPhee. After a while I went upstairs, passing by the sculler maid I realized she had let me say pleas two with her look. As I went pass her I had a strange feeling in my stomach, but it felt nice. Later in bed nanny McPhee came in. "What did you do to us." I heard one off my siblings say. "You need to learn rules. First rule to say pleas. Good night children." And she walked away. We all went to sleep but before I just kept thinking about the scullery maid and that felling in my stomach came back.
//here is chapter 1 off this book. Credit to : @BloodyinspiredTri
//let me know what you think.// sweet comments and request are always welcome// bye ❤️🕊