The Measles //Chapter 2//

Simon POV
"Time to get up." I heard nanny McPhee say but I just ignored her and stayed in bed, so did my siblings. "Hmm. I will give you an half hour to get up, washed, dressed, teeth cleaned,bed mades and outside dint he backyard for some healthful fresh air before breakfast. Lessons start at 9 sharp." She said and left. I felt tired and I didn't want to wake up yet "I do t know about you all but I don't want to get up." So I had a plan.

Y/n POV
I woke up,got dressed and went to the children's room to make their beds because I've been told they never do it. When I walked in the room I saw that they had white and red on their faces. "Do you have the measles?" I asked worried but when I came closer I saw it was fake. They all went silent. "You know she is not gone fall for that?" I said. I saw Simon was looking at me and just tried to ignore it. "Of ours she's gone fall for it." Simon spoke up. "Yeah.. okay.. good luck with that Simon." I said as I grabbed the dirty things and went out off the room, but before I left I heard Simon asking my name. "But whats your name?" "It's y/n." I said and then left the room. It felt nice that he asked my name so maybe he wouldn't call me maid.

Simon POV
Y/n that's a beautiful name I said to my self. My eyes we're on her till she left the room. I saw Tora smirking at me " you know I heard she is about your age Simon." She grinned. I wanted to say something back but then I heard nanny McPhee. "Fast! And remember don't look in her eyes our she will hypnotize you." I said and we all went under the covers. After convincing her that we we'er sick. She left the room saying: " then there is no question if getting up today." She smacked her stock to the floor again and then we really felled sick. We couldn't get up. "Hypnosis uh. Bang goed that theory." Later she came back with y/n and the nanny had weird medicine. She placed it down and went out the room. "Your gone regret it Simon. Just get up, the medicine and the soup is really bad." Y/n said. She held a other pot in her hand. "Soup?" I asked. "It's just thing out off the garbage. Maybe if you get up now she will give Mercy." She said. "Let make a deal, if I eat the soup and the medicine I can have..." I began to think "a kiss here." I said while pointing at my cheek. I dint know why I said that but I really want a kiss from her. "You can't complain either." She said grinning. "Deal." "Deal." Then nanny McPhee came in with a big spoon, little spoons, and bowls. She took the medicine and took some in the spoon inferno off my face. "It's moving!" I heard lily yel and she was right. I wanted that kiss from y/n so I just took it in my mouth and swallow it. I looked at y/n and she was with widen eyes looking at me. Y/n grabbed a bowl and did something in it that you can't call soup. She gave it to me and said: "good luck." I looked at it and it was garbage, left over and stuff. I closed my eyes and just eat it. It tasted like poop and I felt more sick. But I ate it so she owes me a kiss. Again she was staring at me with widen eyes but then she got called for the kitchen. After almost a whole day laying in bed  y/n and Evelyn came in.

Y/n POV
Have you lazy lot been in Ben all day?" Evelyn asked. Eric t nanny McPhee was a witch but I didn't follow the conversation I just picked up the plates and bowl. When I came to Simon I was nervous I hoped that he would forget about our deal. I quickly grabbed his plate and wanted to go away but he grabbed my arm. "Didn't ze have a deal?" He asked with a smirk. But luckily nanny McPhee and mister brown came in. I heard all children say pleas for some decent food and Evelyn just looked at me and I looked at her. "Did they say pleas?" We asked each other. then nanny McPhee asked us to say to the cook to make toast and eggs. I looked back at Simon "my work cant wait, mister brown." I said while walking out off the room I saw Evelyn grinning at me and in the way to the kitchen I told her what happend. The children we're better so they all sat around the table, happy eating decent food. I saw Simon looking at me and I felt kinda uncomfortable. I mean I would like to be friends but I thought to myself maybe I like to be more to him. I know that never could happen because am just a servant and he will marry a rich decent woman, but still I thought about it. Mister brown walked in and said their aunt will come over for tea they all wined. I didn't get it I would love to have an aunt. Eric said that she is as blind as a bat and Chrissy began wining about how scary she is. Mister brown stopped them talking bad about their aunt and walked out off the room. I also walked out off the room, going outside to put the clean cloths to dry. I felt again somebody grabbing my hand and I knew who it was. "Why didn't you give me what I owned I. The room?" He asked. "Because you had the measles and I can't stop my work." I said putting the cloths up. "You know that was fake." He spoke. "Did I?" I joked. "Come." He said taking my hand again. "Simon I know your a prankster and I need to put these cloths to dry." I said taking my hand back. I began my work but when I looked at the side I saw him helping me. I smiled and blushed. He helped me so what ever if he would prank me then I had an excuus for a shower. When I was done he dragged me with me to a little open space between beautiful flowers, I didn't expected this.