Your Typical Love Story: Rewritten

Well, I got bored and decided to remake the first short story I've ever made. I'll probably make more parts to this series, since I like where's it's going, but I wouldn't expect anything too soon. I'd also suggest to not expect anything special and to even give me constructive criticism, if you find something that you disliked. Overall, I just hope you enjoy this like I did, since I honestly like what I did with this typical love story (Did I really just do that thing in media, where they say the title of the movie, TV show, or story?)

Yes.

Chapter 1

It was 8pm inside the cold dark insides of the gorgeous movie theater. A boy and a girl walked through the halls of the theater to find which room their movie would be presented in. However, both were too absorbed in the thought of what could happen on this very night to even notice that they had passed their room multiple times. Jared would quickly try to start conversation with the kind hearted Sandra, but she had completely blocked him out by the voices in her head repeatedly telling her to confess tonight. Her heart started to pound as the voice got louder and louder, until Jared hesitantly grabbed her hand to reassure her that everything would be alright. Jared would softly ask her if she was doing well, while the young boy tried to hold back the feeling of dread that had been knocking him down for the past few semesters. He knew that he wanted to be with her, but he also knew that his soul certainly couldn't handle a rejection from the one woman that had reassured him that all his imperfections were perfect to her. Nevertheless, his friends helped him get to this point, so he mustn't let this opportunity go to waste and ask her to be his lover.