Chapter 7: Time Passes Slowly

TW:Mentions of depression,self-harm,and scars.***

It's been four years.You haven't heard from the Winchesters for four years.After that heartbreaking day,you never saw them again.That's what made you how you are.A twenty-four year old who has scars and is stone cold.After they exited your life,you were sent spiraling into a deep depression and relied on the razor.It was a dark time for you but you made it through.You were currently hunting a banshee.This specific banshee had been terrorizing a town that you used to visit.As you pulled up to a store,you noticed an Impala that looked quite familiar. 'Aw,god why?' You took a deep breath and got out of your car.You walked into the store while locking your car.You made it through the whole store,grabbing everything you needed,and managed to avoid the Winchesters...or so you thought.As you were standing in line,there was a light tap on your shoulder.You turned around and gasped.Sam and Dean Winchester were slightly smiling at you.Your face turned from one of shock and surprise to one filled with rage.You glared at them and turned around. '(Y/N),don't you remember us?' You ignored them,paid for your things,and started towards your car.Suddenly,you were stopped by a strong grip on your arm.You were beyond mad.You were livid. 'WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT AFTER FOUR YEARS,WINCHESTER?!' Sam and Dean looked at you with shock and surprised.They were probably wondering what happened to the sweet,quiet,and innocent girl they used to know.She was long gone.She turned into a hunter with tattoos and piercings who fought dangerous things and was willing to give her life to protect people...