Wraiths and knives {Walt}

The fact that Walt Stone has woken up in an alleyway that he's never seen before is alarming, especially considering he does not remember falling asleep in said alleyway.

     His eyes are heavy and it's hard to keep them open against the bright light of the sun. He's certain that the fact he's in an alley was not a factor to his waking up before he should've, with the yelling and gunshots and metallic clanging he hears coming from outside it. Every part of him tells him that this cannot possibly be a good sign.

     He tries to pull his things from the Duat. He feels around but for some reason, they're not there. He can't find them.

     " It's not just you ," Anubis says in his mind. " I can't feel the connection with the Duat either. "

     "Should that effect anything else? Like the powers and whatnot," Walt asks.

     " No, it shouldn't, but we shouldn't have lost connection to the Duat either, " Anubis says.

     " Test it before jumping in?" Walt asks.

    " Yes, probably smart. Try not to die or overexert yourself, " Anubis tells him.

     Walt smiles a bit. Since he and Anubis started dating, Anubis has grown more concerned for his well being. Of course, he'd been concerned before, what with Walt being his host, his friend, and his metamour, but now he's more vocal about it.

     "I always do," Walt whispers.

     He looks around the alley and finds a stray pencil. It's almost completely used, but he's not using it to write. He focuses and with very little effort, the pencil disintegrates in his hand.

     " That still works, at least, " Anubis says.

     " So if need be I can dust people, " Walt says back.

     A while back, Sadie, Carter, Walt, Zia, and Anubis had sat down to watch the entirety of the Marvel movies. There were more movies than they had anticipated, so it turned movie night into a weekly thing. Last week, they'd watched Infinity War, but they saved Endgame for this week's movie night. The reference makes Anubis smile, or at least he would do so if he'd had a mouth at this point in time and wasn't just floating in the background of Walt's head.

     " Be careful, " Anubis warns.

     " I will, " Walt says.

     He steps closer to the entrance of the alley and sees two men. One has a gun in one hand and a rather large knife in the other. His face has been cut into and so has his torso and all down his arms. The obscene amount of flannel he wears is covered in blood, both his and the other man's. He's white, with green eyes and faint freckles across his nose and cheekbones.

     The other man almost seems amused. He's tan and his shirt is so ripped up, it's hanging off one shoulder. Actually, that lump of cloth on the ground might be the other half of his shirt. His eyes are a violent gold, long bone like spike coming from one wrist. The other wrist evidently had one coming from it, but it's broken. The man is heavily favoring the unbroken wrist spike, the other arm hanging limply. He's covered in both his and the other man's blood.

     Truthfully, Walt isn't sure which man is in the right, or if there even is a right here. Anubis can't seem to tell either.

     "So, the famous Dean Winchester," spiked man says. "I thought you'd be taller."

     "Yeah, that's what everyone says," 'Dean' says. His breathing is heavy, but he's no worse for wear than spike man.

     "It's looking like I'll be the one to kill you then. To think, decades of hunting and you're killed by a wraith," spike man says. "What's your family going to think? That pet angel? Looks like you're not as strong as they thought."