» introduction

【19/01/26】

It was another morning in Seoul, the birds were singing, the sun was shining, and on a top of a mountain, laid a house big enough for 13 people. Chattering and arguing were heard from the inside of the house, a typical morning for the 13 members. 

Taehyung walked to the side to see what Sowon was up to, he took a glance of their breakfast and gasped in shock, 'Hey! I thought you were making me toast and bacon!' He yelled out. Sowon turned to him, shocked by what he said, she scoffed, 'Hey?! So you're speaking informally to me now, huh?'. The argument continued for a solid 2 minutes, until footsteps were heard going down the steps from the second floor. 

Eunha rubbed her eyes as she slowly dragged herself down the stairs. She sighed, 'Do you guys really have to argue at 6 in the morning?'. Taehyung and Sowon turned to each other and glared, but soon enough they apologized. Following Eunha down the stairs was Jungkook, his hair was fluffed up, and he was still wearing his baggy clothes from the day before. Jungkook slowly waddled towards Eunha to give her a big hug on the back. With his eyes half open, he mumbled, 'Good morning..' Eunha turned around, smiled, and gave him a kiss on his head.

'Now that everyone's here, we can eat!' Umji cheered as she loved food. They all sat down, said their prayers and started digging in. Silence lingered throughout the room, focusing on their delicious food, when screaming and shouting was heard outside from their house. 'Uh, guys? What was that noise?' SinB lifted her head up just as she was about to grab a spoonful of cereal. Continuous growling and gurgling were heard from outside their new apartment they've been living in. They all got up their seats and walked towards the window where Hoseok pulled the curtain aside. As soon as the curtain was moved, they all gasped at what they saw outside their window. 'Oh, you've got to be kidding...' Without any expectations, zombies were found surrounding the town, innocent people ran inside their homes and locked their doors, people were screaming, some even crying, the members couldn't believe it.

SinB stood there, frozen in shock, 'What?! But Joon, didn't we already defeat him?'. Namjoon turned to her, 'We did. Although, it looks like he's back with more power, and definitely more zombies.' They all stood there for a while, watching their town getting invaded again. Eunha turned to look at their weapons and gadgets, 'You guys know what I'm thinking?'. The 12 members turned around and smirked at her. 'Let's load it up!' 

They ran to their basement where advanced weapons and gadgets were laying on a table, ready to be used. The 13 members entered their own individual changing beam, and within seconds they were up and refreshed in suits, ready to fight. They grabbed every thing they needed and dashed outside of their house. The zombie apocalypse was crazier than before, the zombies ran faster than before, everything had more power, especially the scientist. The zombies ran through the town as a group, but they stopped when the first row of zombies were sliced with knifes. 

The 13 members stopped in front of the group and faced the crazy scientist. 'Well, well, well. We meet again.' The scientist said in his deep husky voice. 'I'm back and I'm more powerful. There's no chance you will defeat now!'. He cackled. Sowon twirled her gun on her finger and snickered, 'Oh really? Guys, let's show him who's boss.' 

                                                   'Weapon up!'

                                                              __

                                            To be continued..

                                                             __