"The Letter" (Part 1/2)

You and Haru have been friends ever since he started to come back to school. He always acts flirty around you saying things like 'I'll always be there for you.", or calling you princess, ect. Sometimes he can get really annoying, but you still like to hang out with him.

*At school*

"HEEEYYYYY! (Y/N)!!" Haru yelled at you from across the school yard. "He seems excited about something" you said in a low voice to yourself. Haru caught up with you and says "Look at this rooster i found on my way to school!!!" He smiled happily. "I don't think you can have that thing with you at school.." you try to hold in your laughter. "BUT HE LOOKED COLD IN THE RAIN AND-" "Why not take it home then?" you chuckle. "Mi-chan said I can't keep him there. Said it's bad for business or something."  "How do you know it's a he?" You ask with a somewhat serious tone. "Well-" Haru was cut off by Shizuku grabbing him and dragging him away from you. 

You can't hear what she is saying to him, but you're catching bits and pieces. You don't care much about what you hear until you hear the word 'Kissed'. You know deep inside, even if he can be annoying, that you sorta like him. your mind starts to wonder. "Did he kiss her? Did she kiss him? What's going on?" Hearing that hurt you, but at first you don't know why. You decide to brush it off and go to Math class.

You get to class and see Haru already sitting in his seat next to Shizuku, who's slightly blushing. You walk to your seat, which is in front of Haru's and to the right of your best friend's desk, Natsume. Class begins and you're taking notes, when Natsume taps you. She winks at you and passes a folded note from haru to you. On the front it reads "(Y/N), Open Immediately". You open the letter.

(Y/N),

Do you want to go out sometime?

                                                  Haru~

You blush like crazy and look back at Haru. He stares dreamily into your (E/C) eyes, blushing a tad. You quickly look towards the board and continue with your schoolwork, thinking about the note.

CLIFFHANGERRRRR! Till next time, darlings. 

                                                        ~SweetKillerMango~