Chapter 1

No one's Prov.🍁🍂

Zenitsu was once again with Genya, Kanao, Tanjirou , Inosake and Murata at the school's hallway talking , until Kanao kiss Genya on the cheek. Zenitsu only stick his tough out at them , Genya saw that and decided to tease him. "Are you jealous that I have a girlfriend Zen?" Genya ask raising an eyebrow. "Be quiet Genya." Zenitsu said being a little annoyed😒. The truth was that Zenitsu was jealous that Genya has a girlfriend but Zenitsu was never interested in Kanao. So Zenitsu basically just wants a lover. "Oh right , there's going to be a new student coming today." Genya said  happily😊. "Your never this happy when a new student comes to this school." Murata said being curious about why Genya is so happy. "Well, then new student is our favourite idol, Uzui Tengan." Genya said being very happy 😄. The others were happy as well😆 , all but Zenitsu. Zenitsu never had a favourite idol, in fact he doesn't know any idols at all. He just likes to listen 👂 to their music🎶.

Zenitsu Prov.🌸🌻🌼💮

'A new student that is a idol huh.' I thought . "Well I'm gonna go to class right now , okay." I said to them. They nodded so I went to class.

After some time, all the students were in class and the teacher enter the class as well. "So today class, we will have a new student please welcome him." The teacher said as she open the front door, a tall man with white hair and red makeup 💄 on his face was standing there . He then walked forward a bit and introduce himself . "Hi my name is Uzui Tengan and I am 17 years old." He said as his looked around the class. 'So this is the idol student Genya was talking about.' I thought as I looked at him and then looked at my desk. " Alright 😊 please go sit down behind him." The teacher said as she pointed at me. He then walked over to his seat not before taking a glance at me which made me a little embarassed.

Uzui Prov.💐🌹🌷🌺

Once the teacher told me where to sit , I then went to my seat but not before taking a glance at the blonde boy in front of me. After I sat down, the teacher then started teaching.
While the teacher was teaching , I saw all of the people in the classroom looking at me, well all but one . 'I guess this is the first time an idol has been to their school.' I thought as I continue to listen 👂 to the teacher. But what interested me the most is the blonde boy in front of me. He interested me the most is because he didn't looked like he cared that an idol was coming to the school he's going to.After the teacher finish teaching us and left, the blonde boy in front of me went out of the class while the other students came to my desk. They started asking me questions like 'Do you want to be friends' or 'Can I have a picture with you' to be honest , it was very annoying I just wanted to go and have lunch🍱. "Can you all leave me alone , I want to have lunch🍱." I said to them. "You can have lunch🍱 with me Tengan-san~." A girl said as she wink at me😉 , which made me kinda mad😠. " I want to have lunch🍱 alone." I said with madness in my voice 😠as I just went out of the classroom. I went and got my lunch🍱, I decided to go to the music 🎶 room to  avoid all the attention. Once I open the door to the music 🎶 room, I saw the blonde boy once again sitting on the floor and listen 👂 to music 🎶 with his headphones 🎧. 'Hm, why isn't he eating lunch 🍱 in the canteen?' I thought as I went to him. Once I put my hand✋ on him, he got scared😱 and quickly turned around . Once he turn around he looked at me , then took of his headphones 🎧 "What are you doing here!?" He asked me with a shock face. "Am I not allowed to be here." I ask him as I rise an eyebrow at him😕. "No sorry, I just thought you would be eating lunch🍱 in the canteen." He said with guilt 😞. "It's fine , I'm eating lunch🍱 here is because I just want to avoid attention but why are you here?" I ask with a curious tone.   " Well I forgot my lunch🍱 , so I decided to go to the music 🎶 room to listen 👂 to music 🎶." He said . I kinda felt bad for him, I mean he's not going to have anything to eat. I then open my lunch box 🍱and pushed I closer to him. "What are you doing?" He ask me as he looked at me. "I'm sharing my lunch 🍱 with you." I answered him, he then had a shock face on him. "No no, there's no need to share your lunch🍱 with me ." He answered as he pushed the lunch box 🍱 back to me. I was kinda suprise that he didn't take me for granted. "I insist." I said as I smiled at him😊. "O-ok , if you said so ." He said as he started to eat the mochi that I made myself. His eyes sparkled when he took a bite of the mochi, he then swallows the mochi. "Did you make the mochi yourself?" He asked me . "Yes, I did why did you asked?" I asked him. "Well it tastes really good." He said happily😄. "I'm glad you liked it." I said blushing a bit 😣 because of the compliment he gave. "Mhm😊." He said as he took another bite of the mochi. "Are you not going to eat?" He ask me, I then ate the mochi with him. Until I shot a question at him ." Hey , what's your name ?" I asked him. "Well ,my name is Zenitsu Agatsuma." He answered , 'Hm, Agatsuma what a cute surname.' I thought as I decided to ask him another question. "Do you want to be friends?" I ask him, he just had a shock face on him. "Why would you want to be friends with me out of everyone in this school😔." He ask which kinda shock me, 'Does he not want to be friends with me or is it something else...'I thought as I decided to answer him why I wanted to be friends with me. "Well you don't seen like someone that would use other people for fame and money 💰 , you seen like someone who cares about other people so that's why I want to be friends with you. So , will you be my friend😊?" I ask him again with a smile 😂. "S-sure." He replied shyly 😆, we then finish lunch🍱 and went to our next class.

Hi again 👋💝💕 ❤️  I hope your all doing good and jentube0253 if your reading this I wanted to apologize for not doing your request yet and _CuteFlower_ I got inspired by you so thank you.

Bye bye 👋💟

Love you angels 👼 😃😄😆😗😙😚😘😍😊😉💘💝💖💗💓💞💕💟💔♥️💐🌹🌷🌺🌸🌻🌼💮