Chapter 2

Hinata and I stood in Lady Tusnade's office, Hinata giving me suspicious looks while Tusnade was looking through her files.

"You said you woke up like this, correct?" Tsunade looked up at me from her files, her glasses tilted down.

"Yes Mame." My voice sounded deeper which I was not use to at all. Anyway how Hinata and I got here was from me begging and her keeping a Kunai pointed at me.

-FlashBack-

I looked into the mirror to see me, a male me. I started panicking before Hinata burst into the bathroom, keeping the Kunai up.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" Shouting I touched my face which was the same but my chest and hips, were flat like a piece of cardboard. I turned my attention to Hinata who just kept her guard up and her Kunai. "Hinata, take me to Lady Tsunade, please!" I took a step towards her but only got the Kunai pushed closer to me.

"I'm not taking you to the Lady Hokage and don't call my name, I don't know you." Hinatas words sent a unwelcoming chill down my spine. I took Hinatas hands in mine, looking directly into her eyes,

"Hinata, I promise that if I am an imposter, you can slit my throat but right now, I really need to see Lady Tsunade. I would see her myself but my head is still pounding." Hinata just yanked her hands away from mine but to replace it with some pain killers,

"I don't sense any lies and your chakara channel is exact as Sakuras so, I'll take you to Lady Hokage I guess but," I looked down at her again, feeling a lump form in my throat, "If you really are an imposter and are trying to hurt the Hokage, I'll make sure I see a punishment best suited for you." She seemed to grown at least another 10 feet tall while I just nodded,

"Y-yes Mame." I never knew that Hinata could be so frightening.

"Ok, let's go!"

End of Flashback°~

"Do you remember what exactly happened before you became like this?" Tsunade looked up at me, pencil ready to write any useful information down.

"Well after the group and I came back from our mission, we went drinking and after that I became drunk."

"Did anything happen while you were doing the mission? Anything serious or unusual?" I thought for a second, trying to remember everything that happened yesterday until a familiar voice echoed through my ears.

"She was stabbed during a mission yesterday and refused to get help from the medical nin." I turn around to see Neji Hyuga. Tsunade wrote down the information while Hinata looked like she was looking at trash.

"I didn't see any blood or sense any wound on her, I mean him, yesterday. That's gotta be a lie." Hinata turned back around to face the Hokage who nodded.

"Sakura," I turned back around to face her, Neji standing a few feet behind me and Hinata, "do you mind showing me your wound?" I glanced away from the Hokages tired expression, only to earn a sigh. "I know you may feel embarrassed to show your skin but can you show me where the wound is?" I didn't have time to say anything before Neji was already lifting my shirt up.

"Hey what are you-"

"I noticed that yesterday when I activated my Byakugan, there was some sort of liquid in the wound." I flushed red while Neji just stood there, exposing my right lower side like it wasn't anything to worry about.

"And you think that the mystery liquid in the wound might have something to do with this?" Lady Tsunade looked at Neji, completely ignoring Hinata and I.

"Yes."

"Very well, I will run some test to see what the liquid is; right after I've had a break." Tsunade stated, writing the last few notes before taking off her glasses and leaning back in her chair. "You are dissmised until later today, at noon." We all three nodded, Neji finally putting down my shirt.

Well since I had another 2 hours until it was 12, I decided to go back home and change. I hadn't changed out of my drinking clothes or took a shower so I was reeking of yesterday's alcohol. Leaving the hokage tower, I headed home but only to be followed by a still concerned male Hyuga,

"What do you want Neji?" I sighed, not turning around to meet the Byakugan users pale lavender stare.

"I'm just making sure you don't fall down or pass out. The infected wound could have some unknown side effects on your body."

"I could but I doubt that I'll be passing out on my way home. Thank you for your concern but I can watch myself just perfectly." I kept walking, leaving the Hyuga male behind me further.

"If you say so." He said before he left.

I sighed in relief, refocusing on my trip back home until a pale blonde haired ninja stood in my way. She looked like she wanted to make an insult but was more shocked by how I look I guess.

"B-billboard brow? What the hell happened to you? How wasted did you get last night?!" Ino nearly yelled, making a few villagers look our way.

"You drank more than me Ino pig and I'm not telling you what happened; it's none of your concern." I crossed my arms over my chest, looking down at the irritated blonde woman.

"Urgh, don't acted like a bitch, I was just asking how you are and what happened, you look like someone else almost entirely. If it wasn't for you hair I wouldn't of known it was you." She looked up at me with challenging eyes, probably wanting to start an argument.

"Oh chill, I look the same except for my gender being swapped and growing taller." She looked at me like I had grown two heads,

"Have you looked in the mirror this morning?"

"Of course I have! I didn't know what the hell Hinata was talking about until I looked." I huffed at her, not really caring if our argument was causing people to look.

"Look closer." Was all she said before she left me standing there, arms crossed and a scowl on my face.