Chapter 3

I finally arrived home after releasing my anger onto a poor tree that I ended up snapping in half. When I got home I went to my bedroom, taking off my shirt to reveal my flat chest and toned torso. I blushed when I looked down, still not believing that I was actually awake and not in a dream. Being hesitant, I touched my chest, flinching when my cold hand touched it. Shaking my head I focused on my wound, realising that it was swollen since I hadn't cleaned it yet. I walked over to my dresser to grab a pair of pants and a shirt when a knock was heard on my door. Sighing I went to the door, completely forgetting I was shirtless and opened it.

"Hey Sakura how are yo- WHAT THE HECK!" I covered my ears as Naruto yelled like a freaking banshee.

"What do you want Naruto!?" I yelled back at a gaping and blushing Naruto. I looked down to noticed that I was still without a shirt. My hands flew to my chest to cover my pecks while I blushed madly. I slammed the door in Narutos face and ran to my room, grabbing a black tee and throwing it on. I took a few breaths before walking back to the door and opening it casually like nothing had happened.

"I never knew that Sakura had a twin brother. What is your name?" Naruto looked at me curiously with his hand held out,

"Five.."

"Huh, five? What kind of name is that?"

"Thats how many seconds until I hit you Naruto!" I glared at him which made him gulp.

"Uh, are you not Sakuras brother?" Naruto sweat dropped while I kept glaring at him.

"You idiot, I am Sakura!" I hit him in the head, a bump already starting to form.

"What? Sakura has boobs not a flat chest!" He held his head and pouted.

"There was an incident on the mission and I ended up getting stabbed with some kind of poisonous blade that makes me look like this." I pointed at my face before lifting up my shirt slightly to show him the unclean wound.

"Wow that looks bad, you should probably clean it." Naruto stated, just making my anger rise more.

"You idiot, that's what I was trying to do until you came banging on my door!" I said angrily. Naruto didn't bang on my door but him acting stupid was really getting on my nerves.

"Oh, sorry about that but, have you seen Grandma Tsunade about your situation yet?" My eyebrow twitched before I slammed the door in the blondes face again.

°~Narutos P.O.V~°

After Sakura had slammed the door in my face again, I didn't bother knocking for my stupidity was probably the reason why she- I mean he slammed the door anyway. Sighing to myself, I walk away from Sakuras house door, completely forgetting to ask the question I was gonna ask Sakura. Walking away from the door, I began to run, not wanting to wait another minute longer to tell the rest of the group the news.

~°Sakuras P.O.V°~

After taking a shower to get rid of the smell of alcohol and cleaning the wound, I stood in my bathroom with nothing but a towel around my waist. I can't believe that even down there I changed as well, everything about this was really start in to embarrass me. I shook my head, trying to get my head back in place.

"I need to wrap the wound up now that it's cleaned." I said to myself out loud as I took off the towel, now standing nude in my bathroom. Grabbing the roll of bandages, I gently start wrapping the bandages around both sides of my upper waist. It was painful each time I wrapped the wound but, once I finished the wound wasn't that sore anymore.

When I was satisfied with my wrapping job, I began to put on my clean clothes. First I put on the fish net shirt which was followed by a light green zip up jacket. After I put on some skin tight shorts since I didn't have any boxers. Following after, I put on some baggy, knee length pants that use to belong to my father before he died. Anyway, after I was fully dressed I looked into the mirror, noticing how my facial features were slightly different than before. My eyes were more narrowed and my jaw more firm. My eyebrows were thicker but not as thick as Lee's. My nose was a tab bit bigger and my lips were not as thick and plump as they use to be. In conclusion, I was handsome that I began blushing at myself.

I gave my face a huge slap, trying to get myself back to reality. Walking out of the bathroom with a stinging cheek, I put on my sandals and walked out of my house door, locking it behind me. I still had about an hour before I went to get my wound checked so, I headed to the flower shop that Ino and her family ran.

Walking down the rapidly growing street, I noticed a raven haired male at the ramen shop just a few feet ahead of me. Naruto must have Sasuke buying him some ramen; this normally happens. Walking past the ramen shop, I headed to the flower store again only to be stopped by Akamaru.

"Hey Akamaru, where's Kiba? Did you run off from him again?" I stare down at the half grown ninja dog who was growling gently up at me. "You must be freaked out about my new look huh? Everyone is so far." Akamaru just kept growling before two pale hands picked the half grown pup up.

"Stop growling at him Akamaru. Sorry about that- Woah, what happened to you?" Kiba looked up at me. It seems like everyone now is shorter than me.

"Well thanks for the complement." I say sarcastically. "Something happened during the mission Lady Tsunade gave us a week ago. When we got back, this happened." I pointed to myself which Kiba nodded to.

"Ya Naruto told me that you changed he just didn't go into full detail, like always." I nodded with him this time, agreeing.

"He always leaves details out but, I can't believe that knucklehead went and told everyone." I felt my anger rising which made Akamaru whine. "Well, I have to go. Don't tell anyone about my gender swap until Lady Tsunade looks more into it, okay Kiba?" Kiba nodded, holding the shaking Akamaru.

Kiba and I went our separate ways after waving bye to each other. Without any hesitation, I continued my some what long walk to the flower shop and finally made it with in 3 minutes. When I opened the door, the bell dinged, a sign saying that someone was there.

"Hello, welcom to- oh. Hi billboard brow." Ino welcomed me like she always did which surprisingly, doesn't tick me off anymore.

"Hey Ino-pig. Where's the Violets?" I asked her, walking up to the counter.

"In the left corner of the shop. Who you buying those for, Sasuke?" I smiled at her, trying to hide the anger that was threatening to show.

"No, I got over him long ago. I'm buying them for someone special." I walked off to the left corner before Ino could say anything else. I was hoping to see my mom before I went to get checked.