Bus Ride

The team was on their way to Aoba Johsai, our team was relatively close with the members of their team. The girls and I were very excited to finally see our friends from the other schools. We only see each other at competitions so we go months without face to face contact. The bus was loud, everyone up and about changing seats to sit with their friends. Bokuto wanted me to sit beside him, awkwardly placed in the middle of him and Akaashi.

For some reason Bokuto and Akaashi have been distant lately. Bokuto won't tell me why, and I don't feel like talking to Akaashi. Everything is so awkward between us still. Even though I wish we could go back to normal, I know it's not possible. I stare at the ceiling, trying to relax before we arrive to the school. "Hey, Y/N." Akaashi speaks in a low voice. My body flinches, I haven't really heard his voice in a while.

"Hmm?" I respond, trying to look as unphased as possible. "Can we go back to being friends? I don't like this awkwardness, it makes me anxious." He looks away scratching his harm. "Okay." I quietly say. After a few seconds of silence Misaki stands in front of me. "Hey, Y/n, do you want to trade seats." Misaki says, her face blushed and red, trying not to make eye contact with Akaashi. I see his eyes widen from the side of my eye. I realized what situation I was in and nodded. Misaki took my spot and I walked down the aisle looking for a spot to sit. I look back before sitting down, they're in their own awkward bubble. Faces both red from nervousness. I smile and sit down, looking up at the ceiling again, feeling slightly happy. I genuinely hope you're happy, you're face never got so red with me.

**********
Thank you for voting on my chapters!!! It makes me keep going to write more. I am really happy right now! I hope you enjoy my book, thank you, again! <3